Will Jerry waste yet another career in Micah?

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
So he'll flip around head coaches for a few more years just because he wants his wonderboy (Garrett 2.0) as head coach. MM should be gone....payton is just another parcell retread. Running the team like an excutive business is just not working....analytics, nepotism, favoritism, training non qualified people for head coach positions like mr. wonderboy and ole' RED.......we see how that works out...you could put parsons in the ring of honor already.....the ring of wasted careers....I have this feeling....and we all know why

DBOY3141

Reaction score
So he'll flip around head coaches for a few more years just because he wants his wonderboy (Garrett 2.0) as head coach. MM should be gone....payton is just another parcell retread. Running the team like an excutive business is just not working....analytics, nepotism, favoritism, training non qualified people for head coach positions like mr. wonderboy and ole' RED.......we see how that works out...you could put parsons in the ring of honor already.....the ring of wasted careers....I have this feeling....and we all know why
odds are yes.

Witten
DWare
Romo
Tyron (getting close)
Martin (getting close)

rynochop

Reaction score
When Jerry has to pay Parsons and 'blow up the cap' people will say he should have never been resigned

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
For sure! But Jerry will teach Parsons about how to create his own brand and set him up with all the business opportunities he will ever need. Like Dez said, the perks of playing with the Cowboys are just too good.

Aven8

Reaction score
As long as he doesn’t go Hollywood on us I think we’re good with him. He’s a different breed

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As long as he’s the GM he will.

Praxit

Reaction score
..looking good so far... lol.. Write down the list of casualties.

Going to need a BIG BANG, to get this moving in another direction.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Well let's see He's not jaded yet and will play hard to get paid. With any degree of luck he won't get injured trying to cover all the sins of the paycheck collectors on the team.

And yes Jerry will use him up till he looks like the horse that Scarlett O'Hara rides into town in gone with the wind

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
When Jerry has to pay Parsons and 'blow up the cap' people will say he should have never been resigned

It won’t take long for fans to start bashing Parsons like they do all the good players we have if his sack total starts dropping and we don’t see as many eye-popping plays next season, especially if the losses start to mount. The fan base was in LOVE with LVE his rookie year. Now he’s become a whipping boy who some can’t wait to get rid of. Demarcus Ware got his share of bashing when he was here because we weren’t winning. Fans claimed his sacks were empty and that he didn’t make impact plays. This is what happens when you lose and have disappointing playoff losses.

Reactions: G2

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

If all things stay status quo....which it highly likely will.....then yes, he will waste Micah's career along with others like before. Can't blame players for just focusing on the money on this team when they know Jerry will hold them back as a team.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

JJ does not waste careers. I dont get it why people still follow his narrative.
That was a remark he made at the end of rony romo's career in order to take steam out of the topic.

Players sign their second and third contracts here not because they are forced by JJ to do so. Its their own free will. So if someone wastes his career its the player himself.

fivetwos

Reaction score
All I know is this....

When it comes time to give out his second contract they better have a QB on a rookie deal in the wings.

Or yeah....yet another one wasted.

fivetwos

Reaction score
JJ does not waste careers. I dont get it why people still follow his narrative.
That was a remark he made at the end of rony romo's career in order to take steam out of the topic.

Players sign their second and third contracts here not because they are forced by JJ to do so. Its their own free will. So if someone wastes his career its the player himself.
That's fair, and one way of looking at it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ol' Skeletor has a few bottles of that baby blood left.

Give him another 25 years.
I was gonna say......Jerry ain't going nowhere at least for another 25....when I saw Hard Knocks and saw him putting all that salt on that sandwich....I knew then Jerry ain't going nowhere lol.