Will Jerry waste yet another career in Micah?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I was gonna say......Jerry ain't going nowhere at least for another 25....when I saw Hard Knocks and saw him putting all that salt on that sandwich....I knew then Jerry ain't going nowhere lol.
Key to a long life.....

Big pours of JBlue and salt on sausage patties.

I swear he will live to 120 and still run the damn team at 110.

jsb357

Reaction score
Micah's young enough where he may get to play in the post-Jerry era.

boss.jpg

http:\\www.jsbcycle.com\memes\boss.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he does, he'll get him a sweet analyst job like he did with Romo and Whitten....Hope he's better than Whit.

J_Allen

Reaction score
The short answer? Absolutely. No doubt about it. This place is a dead end.

J_Allen

Reaction score
If he does, he'll get him a sweet analyst job like he did with Romo and Whitten....Hope he's better than Whit.

Who's Whiten?

Oh you mean Jason witten? Yeah he's too stupid to be a commentator. He can barely string a sentence together.

RandyOh

Reaction score
A more important question is will Jerry waste yet another year of my fandom? I'm sure he will...imma go cry.

jsb357

Reaction score
Will Jerry waste yet another career in Micah?

waste?

no he will probably be overpaid and have all the accolades heaped on him based on his performance.

a career without a ring without an elite QB or great coach at the helm?

yep...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We can end this thread..I checked and in fact water is wet. We are done here.

J_Allen

Reaction score
It won’t take long for fans to start bashing Parsons like they do all the good players we have if his sack total starts dropping and we don’t see as many eye-popping plays next season, especially if the losses start to mount. The fan base was in LOVE with LVE his rookie year. Now he’s become a whipping boy who some can’t wait to get rid of. Demarcus Ware got his share of bashing when he was here because we weren’t winning. Fans claimed his sacks were empty and that he didn’t make impact plays. This is what happens when you lose and have disappointing playoff losses.

Leighton Vandertrash had an amazing rookie year and followed it with lackluster years ever since. He's not very good. That's why we want him gone.

DeMarcus Ware was not an impact player as far as changing much of the game. Empty stats. He took over one game in his entire career.

J_Allen

Reaction score
As long as he doesn’t go Hollywood on us I think we’re good with him. He’s a different breed

How can you not go Hollywood when everyone else is doing it? What's the point giving 110% when 99% of roster give 75.

visionary

Reaction score
So he'll flip around head coaches for a few more years just because he wants his wonderboy (Garrett 2.0) as head coach. MM should be gone....payton is just another parcell retread. Running the team like an excutive business is just not working....analytics, nepotism, favoritism, training non qualified people for head coach positions like mr. wonderboy and ole' RED.......we see how that works out...you could put parsons in the ring of honor already.....the ring of wasted careers....I have this feeling....and we all know why

yes he will and be constantly surprised why that is happening

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Leighton Vandertrash had an amazing rookie year and followed it with lackluster years ever since. He's not very good. That's why we want him gone.

DeMarcus Ware was not an impact player as far as changing much of the game. Empty stats. He took over one game in his entire career.

LVE was terrific his rookie season and fell off after that. However he played pretty good this season and made some plays against San Francisco in the playoffs but fans are still trashing him. DWare was a diamond amongst trash. When he put up 20 sacks in 2008 the next closest player had 7. Not hard to neutralize one player when you don’t have anyone else. Fans will start to turn against Parsons if his sack totals drop off and we’re not winning enough games. If we start losing games and he goes a couple of weeks without making an eye-popping play some fans will start dogging him. Book it!

He set the bar very high for himself this past season and fans expectations of him are through the roof. Any slight decline in his play will draw the ire of some fans. This is a very frustrated fan base. Parsons is the only good player we have that hasn’t taken some criticism from fans this season. It’s going to happen next season if his play comes down or he makes any mistakes and we’re struggling. Mark my words. Every player from Dak, CeeDee, Zeke, Tyron, DLaw and Amari are getting roasted by fans.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So he'll flip around head coaches for a few more years just because he wants his wonderboy (Garrett 2.0) as head coach. MM should be gone....payton is just another parcell retread. Running the team like an excutive business is just not working....analytics, nepotism, favoritism, training non qualified people for head coach positions like mr. wonderboy and ole' RED.......we see how that works out...you could put parsons in the ring of honor already.....the ring of wasted careers....I have this feeling....and we all know why

jerrys not wasting anything ..they dont have to sign second deals or pay at all now do they?

how about ask this of

Tyrine smith-cwill-biadsz-martin-LC

those guys committed all the penalty's that killed our playoff hopes, didnt hopen up run lanes, missed blocks, NOT JERRY, NOT MM...

so maybe Micah should go have talk with them oh wait

how about the 3 defenders one being Gallimore who jumps offsides that 3 penalties on the DL that helped 9ers win 6point game..14 Flipping penaliles cost us a playoff hopes NOT JERRY

Not MM NOT JERRY

this is on the other payers as it was with Romo as Romo go talk with Crayton or how about Bill parcels for having him be holder..dont know many starting qbs holding kicks let alone critical GW kicks.. ask Dware to go have talks with player son defense around him that couldn't get it done when the offense was producing.

2014 Romo and witten would have ring but the defense didnt stand up also who fumbled Murray , who missed 2 fgs? who didn't call dez play a catch

was that Jerry no it was NOT you all are delusional fans out there blaming an owner gm or even coach like Garett Garret didn't fumble a game away or make this mistakes in the big game who gave up those last catches in the 2 gb games? its wasn't Garett , wasn't MM, wasnt anyone's fault but other players..soem the refs was it jerry that didnt have a offivcail come ge the ball set on time liek they did for the rams instead they allowed him to come late and run into our players,,.was that jerry? was that MM no it wasn't

they need to be accountable for themselves.

if these players dont like their situations don't sign the 2nd deals...they have choice, but they all signed new deals.

Poor MP come here as rookie and scoops up many awards far more then fans expected. Poor MP was on 12-5 team made the playoffs well MP may have played solidly but i dont remember him having a stand out game against AZ or 9ers..he was just solid payer he didn't make a game changing PLAY

poor Micah..lmao