Will Jerry waste yet another career in Micah?

raven55

Reaction score
unfortunately micah will be wasted remember the jones have owners in waiting see you Draft after Draft

fivetwos

Reaction score
unfortunately micah will be wasted remember the jones have owners in waiting see you Draft after Draft
What's going to finally put me over the edge one day is senile old Stephen with Spaulding next to him talking about "that Super Bowl" for granddad when they haven't been to a CG for 55 years and running.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So he'll flip around head coaches for a few more years just because he wants his wonderboy (Garrett 2.0) as head coach. MM should be gone....payton is just another parcell retread. Running the team like an excutive business is just not working....analytics, nepotism, favoritism, training non qualified people for head coach positions like mr. wonderboy and ole' RED.......we see how that works out...you could put parsons in the ring of honor already.....the ring of wasted careers....I have this feeling....and we all know why
He will. 100%.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not knowing when you have played your last play. And your about to get your big pay day and JJ offers you top money what would you do. He lifts this Defense up to a better level. A few more players and you have a possible top 5 Defense. And your team has a top Offense every year. Or if a team offers you less money but has been to a SB in the last 3-5 years would you rather go there for a few million less.

The allure of being A Cowboy and wearing the star and making top money and the perks is huge. These players believe that they are close. When you have a playoff caliber team it’s hard to say no. You get to the playoffs and you need to be healthy and some luck. It’s the well coached part that’s missing. The team has to win despite the owner and some coaching. The owner believes in the players and team. He just can’t keep his hands off of certain things. I think we are getting closer than we have been in a while.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
So he'll flip around head coaches for a few more years just because he wants his wonderboy (Garrett 2.0) as head coach. MM should be gone....payton is just another parcell retread. Running the team like an excutive business is just not working....analytics, nepotism, favoritism, training non qualified people for head coach positions like mr. wonderboy and ole' RED.......we see how that works out...you could put parsons in the ring of honor already.....the ring of wasted careers....I have this feeling....and we all know why
has Jerry wasted your life being a fan?

LovinItAll

Reaction score

As a business, it’s actually working just fine. It’s the most valuable sports franchise in the world, and that’s with no SB appearance in 2.5 decades. There’s an entire legion of fans who’ve never seen the Cowboys play in a SB, my kids included (they were 9 in ‘95, but they’re girls and didn’t watch football like they do now).

But you want a SB. I understand. You act like there’s a magic formula for getting there. It’s not a stud QB. If that were the case, Rodgers would’ve been in more. Coach? Earlier this year, fans were ready to hand the keys to Moore. That doesn’t look too smart now. You don’t like Payton, so there are no proven coaching commodities that are available. Sure, you can take a shot with some young gun that you think has potential, but if he goes 12-5 and then gets bounced in the first round, are you going to fire him? You must think that’s the right move given that you want to move off of MM (I think MM should go, too, but I have no idea who to replace him with..,,Quinn? People that say no just because he blew a SB lead are small thinkers. McVay was a fraction away from doing exactly the same thing).

All I really hear from fans is a bunch of whining. It really doesn’t matter if we win a SB, these same fans will rag on the team the first time we don’t go. You have 30 (THIRTY) years of evidence of how the Dallas Cowboys are run as an organization. If you don’t like it, there are 31 other teams that are happy to welcome new fans.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If it’s going to take Super Bowl appearances and wins for Pardons career not to be wasted then it’s probably going to be wasted. Was Dick Butkus’ career wasted because he never played in a Super Bowl or won a championship? He never even played in a playoff game but it didn’t prevent him from becoming one of the all-time greats and a first ballot Hall of Famer.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Edit: “Parsons” not Pardons. Anyway, as long as he helps make the Cowboys competitive and improves the D his career won’t be wasted. We just need to keep adding pieces around him.