Will Jones fire McCarthey and Nolan?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Where is the poll? Do you not know how to do that. A mod should help the OP with his.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
not with no off-season and having to start the back-ups to the back-ups.
mccarthy gets the length of his contract.
the defense is playing better.
the offense is being held together by duct-tape right now.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I think Nolan, the idiot special teams coach is as good as gone...and MM will not be picking his replacements. Jones gave him the opportunity to pick his staff and look he dragged in the garbage...

We can not like KM...but MM has a headset on. He knows what plays are being called and he tolerates it. At any time MM could call plays. He chooses not.

And I am sick of these fat head coaches. Go lose some weight...look like a coach...not like someone who spends every waking minute at the Buffett.
because skinny red worked so well the last 10yrs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dear fellow fanzone freaks---- please enter your honest opinion and vote..."Will Jones at some point

fire McCarthey and Nolan this year or offseason 2021?....our issues go far beyond Covid and injuries
raw

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is an excuse machine. He has some easy ones this year with all the injuries. Hell Dave Campo got three years. Jerry only got rid of Garrett when the excuse list was exhausted. Big Mac will be back. Jerry will give him an exhaustive list of excuses. Nolan’s survival will depend on the next few games.

75boyz

Reaction score
Should Jones fire him? Yes
Will Jones fire him? No

Firing him shows Jerry was wrong in hiring him in the first place.

Jerry doesn't admit to mistakes this fast.

2021 will be worse.

It's not ALL injuries. This is not a good head coach or staff.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
dear fellow fanzone freaks---- please enter your honest opinion and vote..."Will Jones at some point

fire McCarthey and Nolan this year or offseason 2021?....our issues go far beyond Covid and injuries

thanks
GORICO
I hope and pray this year for both and half this team. I'm so sick and tired of FANS sticking up for lame players. I could care less what Zack Martin did 2 yrs ago. This is a WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY league and if a player is coming up lame two or three times during the season then dump their *** and get someone who can show up week in and week out!

Swanny

Reaction score

thanks
GORICO
Absolutely not. I hate McDouble. Never wantd him. But he has had absolutely no chance this season. 1. Covid off-season was literally worst possible scenario. 2. This team wasnt that good to start with. 3. these injuries are insane

These guys deserve a real chance

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy and Mike Nolan will likely return next year. Jerry and Stephen will praise them, even if they lose the remainder of our games.

Both are very committed to the glorification of the brand. Throughout so many years, they may see they're incompetent but won't admit to it.

They're different in some ways but harbor a wealth of pride in their imaginary football knowledge. Over-inflated egos are funny that way. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Due to the history of this pathetic franchise there is 0.0000 chance anyone loses a job unless it's a scrub asst coach of the water bottle dept

This. Jerry has a soft spot for people who can't do their jobs, like him trying to run a team. I've been saying since day one that no matter how bad Nolan is, not only will Jerry not fire him, but he will let him decide our first pick in the draft...because, you know, we just need players to fit his scheme, and all will be fine.

rags

Reaction score
Should Jones fire him? Yes
Will Jones fire him? No

Firing him shows Jerry was wrong in hiring him in the first place.

Jerry doesn't admit to mistakes this fast.

2021 will be worse.

It's not ALL injuries. This is not a good head coach or staff.

Agreed.

kumizi

Reaction score
There's no way he fires McCarthy unless we're completely healthy next year and still go 4-12 or worse.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

thanks
GORICO
Big mac will get a full off season

chagus

Reaction score
No. He won't. Anyone with half a brain can easily see this Cowboys season has been hit HEAVILY with injuries and, thus the cause of this seasons demise.
This is just ridiculously simple logic.