Will Lee be ready to go against Washington?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Sean Lee said he is ready to go Sunday against the Washington Commanders after going through two full practices and is no longer on the injury report. Lee missed three games because of a hamstring strain and should share time with Jaylon Smith and Leighton Vander Esch. "If...

Source - Todd Archer on :espn:

Hoods

Reaction score
Crazy how fast posters turn on players.

Sometimes all it takes is a couple weeks, even for players that have been your best player on the roster for many years.
I think it’s not just the rookie’s performance but the snake comments he made about Dez after he left. Not a good look for a team leader when there are still players in the lockeroom who are Dez’s friend and who support him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Source - Todd Archer on :espn:
bigT.gif

The above image was taken moments after the announcement was read by a fan who does not want Lee to return to the field. The image has been edited. The following few seconds are extremely graphic...

PS: Old @Jack Burton may get a kick out of this one. :p

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I think it’s not just the rookie’s performance but the snake comments he made about Dez after he left. Not a good look for a team leader when there are still players in the lockeroom who are Dez’s friend and who support him.

Pleass inform us what you consider snake comments from Lee

Jipper

Reaction score
What's the over under on how long it takes for his next missed game due to injury? I'm going with 3.5

Praxit

Reaction score
Lee only makes things better. But I see them going easy on him, and letting LVE take most of snaps.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If there are any fans actually worried about this it is a tiny fraction of the fan base. This is not tainting Lee's image. The only thing that has had any notable impact on how he is perceived is that he has had so many injuries that have kept him out of the lineup.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember hearing something about Lee referring to Dez as a snake...I think it was after Dez talked smack first, but I'm not sure.

It was actually Dez that referred to Lee as a snake, accusing Lee and a few others of being responsible for him being released.

This is from a USA Today story on July 27 ....

Moderator Edit: https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ryant-cowboys-sean-lee-jerry-jones/853526002/

"He’s not clueless," wrote Bryant. "(Owner) Jerry (Jones) was the only one who was clueless.. (expletive) was a planned to get me out ask Travis and my brother snake Lee I mean Sean Lee."

It subsequently became clear that Bryant feels Lee, Dallas' mild-mannered Pro Bowl linebacker, helped orchestrate his release in April, a month after the NFL free agency period began.

"Yea he suppose to been my brother," Bryant said in reference to Lee. "we laughed talk about goals and stuff he sat right across from me in the locker room..never thought we had a problem.. I got cut.. he was the first to know.. I find out he was also behind it Damn!!"

And here was what Lee said when asked about Dez's comments ....

Asked about Bryant's comments on Friday, Lee denied the accusation.

“First thing, to say I can get anybody off the team and have input on the roster is absurd," Lee said, according to the Dallas Morning News. "Second thing, I love Dez and I want the best for him. To be honest with you, we did butt heads because I wanted Dez to be more accountable to this team and his teammates. And to be honest with you, a lot of the team felt that way.

"I think he needs to look at himself and hold himself accountable."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was actually Dez that referred to Lee as a snake, accusing Lee and a few others of being responsible for him being released.

This is from a USA Today story on July 27 ....

Moderator Edit: https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ryant-cowboys-sean-lee-jerry-jones/853526002/

"He’s not clueless," wrote Bryant. "(Owner) Jerry (Jones) was the only one who was clueless.. (expletive) was a planned to get me out ask Travis and my brother snake Lee I mean Sean Lee."

It subsequently became clear that Bryant feels Lee, Dallas' mild-mannered Pro Bowl linebacker, helped orchestrate his release in April, a month after the NFL free agency period began.

"Yea he suppose to been my brother," Bryant said in reference to Lee. "we laughed talk about goals and stuff he sat right across from me in the locker room..never thought we had a problem.. I got cut.. he was the first to know.. I find out he was also behind it Damn!!"

And here was what Lee said when asked about Dez's comments ....

Asked about Bryant's comments on Friday, Lee denied the accusation.

“First thing, to say I can get anybody off the team and have input on the roster is absurd," Lee said, according to the Dallas Morning News. "Second thing, I love Dez and I want the best for him. To be honest with you, we did butt heads because I wanted Dez to be more accountable to this team and his teammates. And to be honest with you, a lot of the team felt that way.

"I think he needs to look at himself and hold himself accountable."
See how much I pay attention to drama? lol