Will Lee be ready to go against Washington?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Give me half a chance and I could make a compelling argument that in some cases it is literally seconds instead of minutes.
I could make a compling argument in some cases, like this one, it was years ago. People have been tired of Lee’s inability to remain healthy since I can remember. Personally, his return means nothing more than a countdown to his next absence.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I remember hearing something about Lee referring to Dez as a snake...I think it was after Dez talked smack first, but I'm not sure.

Yeah Dez called Sean "Snake Lee" when he was going on his tirade airing out all his grievances with the players and coaches.
But Lee didnt call Dez the same.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could make a compling argument in some cases, like this one, it was years ago. People have been tired of Lee’s inability to remain healthy since I can remember. Personally, his return means nothing more than a countdown to his next absence.
People have been tired of waiting for another Super Bowl win/appearance.

People have been tired of Jerry Jones as general manager.

People have been tired of waiting to win Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots.

One thing is certain. There is a lot of fatigue going around.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People have been tired of waiting for another Super Bowl win/appearance.

People have been tired of Jerry Jones as general manager.

People have been tired of waiting to win Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots.

One thing is certain. There is a lot of fatigue going around.
Too tired to read that whole thing.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Love Lee but in no way am I counting on him to help us this season. I think it's great that he is healthy enough to play, but I'm not going to get real excited about it. I used to hold my breath hoping I still saw 50 out there during the 4th quarter. Now, I don't worry where he is. Sideline, field, locker room wherever he may be. I do wish him luck though!

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I like Lee and when he plays I like him even more. I hope he can play. I am glad they have some quality insurance now if he can't play. Those two make it easier for Lee to be expendable if that time comes. Save some cap dollars..

BRoni

Reaction score
Cool, so we will have Sean for a few plays at least.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sweet. Bring him in. Play Lee, LVE and Jaylon. Sub in Wilson. He is playing good also.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing a classic 4-3 with Lee, LVE, and Jaylon on the field at the same time. I thought that would be the base formation for the Cowboys this year. However, it looks like the cowboys play a 4-2-5 most of the time so far this year.

Kaiser

Reaction score
How come these threads aren't talking about sitting Wilson and giving LVE his snaps? I see it here and there but IMO that is the obvious move - and I like Wilson.

DiResta

Reaction score
Lee absolutely loves to play versus the NFCE especially Eli
let Lee call out the Commander's plays and sic the kids on them

DiResta

Reaction score
How come these threads aren't talking about sitting Wilson and giving LVE his snaps? I see it here and there but IMO that is the obvious move - and I like Wilson.
because they want the 3 player rotation per Marinelli
they want to limit Lee's snaps and try to keep him available late in the year

Kaiser

Reaction score
because they want the 3 player rotation per Marinelli
they want to limit Lee's snaps and try to keep him available late in the year

I would still give LVE full time snaps by giving him some of Lee's and most of Wilson's.

Pants

Reaction score
Wilson shouldn't see the field unless one of the big 3 needs some rest or, as expected, Dallas leads by 20+ in the 4th q