Will Levis impressive

Blackrain

Reaction score
Will Levis looked impressive on his pro day Guy really has NFL size and a Cannon of an arm would love to see us draft this guy and develop him.

Been a real long time since we used a first round pick on a quarterback but it's a stretch to think he will fall far enough for us to get him
What's everybody's thoughts on drafting a quarterback high and developing him.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Will Levis looked impressive on his pro day Guy really has NFL size and a Cannon of an arm would love to see us draft this guy and develop him.

Been a real long time since we used a first round pick on a quarterback but it's a stretch to think he will fall far enough for us to get him
Levis will probably be a top 7 pick. Would love to develop a quarterback for the Cowboys just don’t see it this season.

shabazz

Reaction score
It would be thrilling to get a quarterback here higher than a 4th rounder but why waste a high draft pick on the least important position in all sports?

should have never given up on Stephen McGhee when we had him in our clutches

Rayman70

Reaction score
he will be a bust. Same as Richardson. This years draft class at QB is not very good.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will Levis looked impressive on his pro day Guy really has NFL size and a Cannon of an arm would love to see use draft this guy and develop him.

I like this kid, I'd pounce if he dropped, but he won't. I'd probably wait til next year to draft one. If we drop off like many around here think we will, well have a higher pick. I'd take Bijon or a stud DT and go all in this year. Shoot our wad and the start the rebuild if we fall flat.

Blackrain

Reaction score
he will be a bust. Same as Richardson. This years draft class at QB is not very good.
It's hard to say with quarterbacks I think he needs a little development but he certainly has all the tools I would think if we could get him where we are drafting it might be a steal

Blackrain

Reaction score
The guy looks strong as an ox he certainly has the proper genetics and mental outlook I think his father has taken care of that.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I've said multiple times we should be drafting a QB in the top 3 rounds every couple of years.
It's the most important position in football and we allocate zero draft capital towards getting better at the position.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
It would be thrilling to get a quarterback here higher than a 4th rounder but why waste a high draft pick on the least important position in all sports?

should have never given up on Stephen McGhee when we had him in our clutches
Lmao.

ghst187

Reaction score
Is he really that diff from Paxton Lynch?
I was thoroughly underwhelmed with his college games.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be a QB heavy top of the draft, he will not be there.

Too many need a QB and are expected to go up for one if necessary. Doesn't matter if he's a bust, got to get right back into the next hand.

A new QB excites the fans and increases interest and with the success of Brock Purdy this past season, that's just going to increase.

shabazz

Reaction score
Going to be a QB heavy top of the draft, he will not be there.

Too many need a QB and are expected to go up for one if necessary. Doesn't matter if he's a bust, got to get right back into the next hand.

A new QB excites the fans and increases interest and with the success of Brock Purdy this past season, that's just going to increase.
With Brock Purdy success from the last drafted man position, the new craze will surely be developing undrafted free agents ……..its the Brock Purdy syndrome

……or not

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Levis is one of those QBs who was born to rock the **** out of a pro day. Put him in shorts and have him laser in deep shots to WRs running against air, and he is going to look awesome.

Now have that WR run a cover-2 hole shot while a pass rush is coming, and Levis's process slows down substantially. He's probably going to hold the ball, stare down that deep WR waiting to see him open, and make a mistake.

The success rate of QBs who can't feel pressure and can't anticipate defenders has got to be catastrophic. And then you stack Levis's accuracy on top of that, and man. It's hard for me to get lower on his NFL prospects.

rambo2

Reaction score

The Cowboys aren't drafting a qb in the 1st round. They are trying to win now and they are in a good position to do so.

rags747

Reaction score
The ball just snaps out of Levis’s hand like a bazooka without much effort on his part at all. Definitely looks to have the strongest arm in this class that I have seen so far.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Even if he slid to 26 we would more than likely trade out than actually take him.

Blackrain

Reaction score
The ball just snaps out of Levis’s hand like a bazooka without much effort on his part at all. Definitely looks to have the strongest arm in this class that I have seen so far.
Yeah he has one heck of an arm and the boy looks like he is put together and properly conditioned

Blackrain

Reaction score
Levis is one of those QBs who was born to rock the **** out of a pro day. Put him in shorts and have him laser in deep shots to WRs running against air, and he is going to look awesome.

Now have that WR run a cover-2 hole shot while a pass rush is coming, and Levis's process slows down substantially. He's probably going to hold the ball, stare down that deep WR waiting to see him open, and make a mistake.

The success rate of QBs who can't feel pressure and can't anticipate defenders has got to be catastrophic. And then you stack Levis's accuracy on top of that, and man. It's hard for me to get lower on his NFL prospects.
So you're saying this guy has no chance in the NFL