Will McClay speaks on Thursday

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I would. If he has a bad year, he’s gone. That’s not hard to grasp and it isn’t hard to come to terms with.

But we’ve got a good team. He’s probably getting that extension.
We most def have a good team. Back to back playoffs though? For him I doubt it

cowboyec

Reaction score
excellent episode....enjoy them all but this one in particular was good.
gonna miss Dane...hope this isn't his last one.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dane's a fraud. He's on twitter talking about how he agrees with Sturm's glowing review of Connor McGovern and how he's going to be a really good player but in his draft guide he says McGovern has a low ceiling.

DandyTom64

Reaction score
It won’t matter Jazzcat as some on this site knows all and can do a much better job then the one they’re doing know as the fry guy at McD’s.
Hey, if I'm not putting enough salt on those fries then just let me know. Heck I'm still trying to get them to change the oil more than once a week. It's not all clowns and happy meals around here.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that this Dallas Cowboys football team misses the playoffs?
Barring catastrophic injuries...
I can only go off history. Should we miss the playoffs? Helllllll no, but that’s what I think about Garrett

IrishAnto

Reaction score
This team is, without question, going to the playoffs this year. It would take something catastrophic for them to miss the playoffs - several injuries to key players for example.

Or you loose your QB early.
If history is anything to go by then we'll be picking 10 next year.
I do so hope I'm wrong.

Gaede

Reaction score
You honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that this Dallas Cowboys football team misses the playoffs?
Barring catastrophic injuries...

As much as I dislike Garrett, we clearly have the advantage in the East this year. Our competition is two rookie QBs and Wentz, who is garbage.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
This was excellent in site on the Cowboys process of scouting and selecting players in the draft. A lot of moving parts with a lot of in put from ownership, scouts and coaches. I like that he admitted that he had to trust his people on Connor in the 3rd round.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This team is, without question, going to the playoffs this year. It would take something catastrophic for them to miss the playoffs - several injuries to key players for example.
Every team has injuries. If Zeke gets hurt for a few games Garrett gets a pass? Dak gets a pass? Nah

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Dane's a fraud. He's on twitter talking about how he agrees with Sturm's glowing review of Connor McGovern and how he's going to be a really good player but in his draft guide he says McGovern has a low ceiling.

Ask to define his term of "low ceiling"

AT&T has the jumbo-tron- maybe he's used to high ceilings in regards to our OL/Jerry World @Frisco

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Brugler had McGovern ranked at #84...

Beaker42

Reaction score
He's been on air a lot lately. I seem to keep getting in the car at the tail end, but I did hear a good bit from him on The Fan.
Kinda like Baghdad Bob during Iraq 1.
I don’t agree with some of the picks but I’m willing to wait and see the results on the field.