Will the Jones’s do a single thing

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The ONLY thing you can believe from Daddy and Son, is when they back a lame coach.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Or will we just get the status quo off-season of letting good players go to other teams, signing scrubs, and drafting?

From what I can tell they are prepared to line up and try the same thing again next year and hope for a different result. So it looks like next year is a total waste already.

I’m very pro fire McCarthy. I have no idea who you replace him with. I hated the hire to begin with. He was awful in year 1 and he was a horrible in game coach this season and only beat bad teams all season.

He offers nothing to this team at all and right now your team and fan base need some hope going forward and you’re just telling everyone we’re going to line up and do it all again?

You can’t keep McCarthy… I have no idea who you replace him with but we’re a sloppy team with poor in game management. The guy does nothing.

Shannahan single handedly out coached the entire Cowboys staff yesterday. How do you just give this a pass?

A lack of Tony Pollard for a month? Never figuring out how to beat cover 2 and watching your QB regress as the season goes on with never having an answer?

Or the beauty of all beauties was our 2 minute offense yesterday and them running the ball before the 2 minute warning and wasting a play?

No they'll tell you all the good things about people and how they're valuable to them

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Head Coach has an offensive coach back ground...

Kellen Moore may be one of the one of the hotter names circulating right now for teams looking for their next head coach, but that doesn’t necessarily mean 2021 wasn’t a disappointing season for him. The Cowboys offense may be ranked as one of the best in just about every category, but with the amount of weapons he had at his disposal it still wasn’t good enough. He really lacked consistency as a play-caller this season and struggled to get his playmakers more involved. This really should’ve been a pick your poison type of offense this year where if one player was covered someone else should be open. That sadly wasn’t the case. He had his moments, but overall we were probably all left wanting more.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...nalties-mistakes-kellen-moore-connor-williams

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I think Jerry gets mad but then the next day he tells himself there is a chance it’ll still work out.

Same reason he stubbornly stayed with Garret all those years.

He’s so fixated on winning a title his way even if there is a glimmer of hope hell try it again.

It has nothing to do with hope. It s all ego. Jerry will never embarrass himself by doing the right thing and admitting a mistake by firing MM. Or replacing himself and Stephen with real football people. He was the only one to see genius in Garrett and how long did it take him to admit that mistake ?

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
If Quinn leaves I would love to see Dallas hire Todd Bowles. Unfortunately that’s not happening. The MM experiment was a farce. Somehow the clowns in the front office won’t see it that way.

Zman5

Reaction score
Jerry don't care. You know why? Even if he does nothing, you will be watching the games, buying Cowboys merchandise and still be here posting how much Dak and Zeke sucks.
You like all other fans, are an addict and Jerry is the dealer.

rambo2

Reaction score
Or will we just get the status quo off-season of letting good players go to other teams, signing scrubs, and drafting?

From what I can tell they are prepared to line up and try the same thing again next year and hope for a different result. So it looks like next year is a total waste already.

I’m very pro fire McCarthy. I have no idea who you replace him with. I hated the hire to begin with. He was awful in year 1 and he was a horrible in game coach this season and only beat bad teams all season.

He offers nothing to this team at all and right now your team and fan base need some hope going forward and you’re just telling everyone we’re going to line up and do it all again?

You can’t keep McCarthy… I have no idea who you replace him with but we’re a sloppy team with poor in game management. The guy does nothing.

Shannahan single handedly out coached the entire Cowboys staff yesterday. How do you just give this a pass?

A lack of Tony Pollard for a month? Never figuring out how to beat cover 2 and watching your QB regress as the season goes on with never having an answer?

Or the beauty of all beauties was our 2 minute offense yesterday and them running the ball before the 2 minute warning and wasting a play?
You didn't like what they did this year with the roster? How could you not?

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
The penalties and in-game decisions are infuriating but we did see significant progress in year 2. I was heated last night but have cooled down a bit. I'm curious to see if the arrow continues pointing up next year but I have my doubts. It wouldn't break my heart to see Mike or Kellen gone but I don't see it happening.

As far as personnel, I'd love to see a reallocation of resources in favor of the defense. I don't know how they would go about it with so many offensive contracts locked in but something has to give. The offense was the weakest unit on the team and considering the money invested, that's absolutely unacceptable. I worry if they let Cooper go, the rest of the receivers regress but let's be real, that passing game is useless without the running game. Invest in the trenches. Bolster the offensive line and add a couple of viable pieces on the defensive line with an emphasis on strength and explosiveness. There are some nice pieces in place but McClay has a steep hill to climb this offseason if the team wants to be a legit contender.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I can’t be on this never ending hamster wheel anymore . I literally hate Jerry Jones .