Will They Ever Sell The Team

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Probably, I saw a little white haired kid in their suite so I figure he’ll probably have the team for the next 70 years…..we’re all set

That was Jerry. His pure and unutterable evil have shrunk him down into the crypt keeper’s size

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
This team will be owned by the Jones family for decades to come. And run by the Jones family, which makes it even sadder. Until a Jones has a bright idea, has gone 56 years with no SB, and hires real GM, real HC, and let them do their job and be held accountable, we are, i believe the medical term, screwed.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
H to the L No they are not selling this cash cow machine. That would be like the Steinbrenner’s selling the Yankees not happening.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Doubtful but if they get on an ugly losing streak and start losing serious money it's a possibility down the road. I firmly believe Jerry doesn't just do it for the dollar bills. It's an expensive toy that yields a massive profit.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
No, because it’s highly unlikely anyone could afford the cost of buying them…
Unless a corporation buys them… and then the s**t would really hit the fan.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
no. why would they. paid a $100M. now its worth over $2 Billion. its a money making machine. why would they sell it? there is no reason as long as fans like you and I follow and buy into the same old bullshiet, year in year out. I gaurantee you that 99% of the fans who are complaining now, will be following the draft, the cowboys, the preseason, the practices, buy jersey's, go to games, etc.......rinse, repeat

Uh, the team is valued at 5.5 Billion, which I guess is technically over your your 2 Billion number. And you are right about rinse and repeat. Abandon All Hope Yee Who Enter Cowboy Fandom.

sdfidaho

Reaction score
For as long as there is an NFL, as long as the Dallas Cowboys are in existence, a Jones will hold ownership of the club. The brand and profile alone means a license to print money.

As we’ve mentioned many times, life couldn’t be better for this family. Why on Earth would they ever think about putting a for sale on it?

Never say never. This Clowntard family could easily put together another 26 years like the last 26 years.
Those of us that lived through the glory years will be long gone.
Super Fandom will only last so long for eternal mediocrity.
The grandkids could easily decide to sell while there is still some value.
Hopefully my grandkids can enjoy a resurrection of the greatest football team……America’s Team

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Doubtful but if they get on an ugly losing streak and start losing serious money it's a possibility down the road. I firmly believe Jerry doesn't just do it for the dollar bills. It's an expensive toy that yields a massive profit.

Even losing the boys make money.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will this Jones Family cluster go on into infinity or will this dysfunctional family sell the team to a responsible owner?
No. The franchise is worth billions. It should not be necessary for them to sell. What the family should do is restructure the franchise's executive makeup. Below are two simple adjustments that should not threaten Jerry Jones' narcissism and potentially pay off in the short-term:

dYaDKNw.png

This is just for discussion purposes only. Of course, Jones would not okay a webpage re-design with anyone listed beside him. His narcissism separates his own brood from his self-important status on the actual webpage.

Ozone22

Reaction score
The future owner of the Cowboys has been an the owners box all season long. Giving everyone High fives, in the box after each score. Jerry and Stephen have been grooming the kid for the great take over.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Even losing the boys make money.

I’m saying consecutive 2-3 win seasons over and over to where the interest would begin to dramatically fade. Right now they only lose like that several years apart but doing it again and again people would lose interest. They are relevant most years so people continue to be interested. Heck last year with as bad as they were they still had a shot at the playoffs till the Giants game. But yeah you’re definitely right even with the occasional 4-12 or 5-11 season they continue to fatten Jerry’s wallet.