Will this make people pump the brakes?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm just curious. Majority of everybody on this board called LVE pick a complete reach, Bobby Carpenter, blah blah. Only myself and a few others were hype and on board with it. Will this teach posters to stop acting like they know everything about football and who is gonna be good or bad??? Probably not lol

JayFord

Reaction score
I had a reason to be concerned i didnt know who this dude was

gmb1

Reaction score
LVE has proven me wrong. He looks legit.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm just curious. Majority of everybody on this board called LVE pick a complete reach, Bobby Carpenter, blah blah. Only myself and a few others were hype and on board with it. Will this teach posters to stop acting like they know everything about football and who is gonna be good or bad??? Probably not lol
People wanted there guy. I wanted Moore or James, but was happy with LVE

ultron

Reaction score
People will always post their opinion(s) especially when given an opportunity to post a negative opinion. Everyone was wrong about how good this kid is (even the Cowboys lol) let's gooo!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I am willing to bet my posting privlidges here and accept a permanent ban that this guy will never even be a servicable player. If he's in the league in three years ban me on the spot. He will not be on an NFL roster, I guarantee it. Will struggle to make the team in his second year, you'll read about it, and they'll cut him or trade him for a 6th round pick. This is unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE

:lmao:

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I think majority is a stretch. Sure, a lot of people wanted a WR, but a large group of us were happy to get Sean Lee insurance. We needed a LB obviously. LVE was the best pick we could've got.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I haven't seen any "Vandercarpenter" posts lately. :rolleyes:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
People will always post their opinion(s) especially when given an opportunity to post a negative opinion. Everyone was wrong about how good this kid is (even the Cowboys lol) let's gooo!!!
Only LB I can recall with LVE's instant impact is Kuechly. LVE is very much the exception

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think majority is a stretch. Sure, a lot of people wanted a WR, but a large group of us were happy to get Sean Lee insurance. We needed a LB obviously. LVE was the best pick we could've got.
There were some loud Carpenter comparisons, but that was the minority.

HonestOffer

Reaction score

By being “hype and on board” with the pick weren’t you making a judgement on “who is gonna be good or bad”?

It’s part of being a fan. Everyone works off of imperfect knowledge; sometimes you’re right and sometimes your wrong. Don’t see the point in calling out people who were concerned about the pick.