Will you guys listen to Al Michels and Madden 2morrow night?

newlander

Reaction score
Not me, Madden is OK in my book, but Michaels will harp on all the BS this week and harp on it until the cows come home. I'll get my radio out, hit mute on the TV and listen to it on Westwood One. If we crash and burn, so be it, Wade will be gone-along with a few others and we can start over next season. But I don't want to listen to Michaels wax poetic about what a Greek tragedy the Cowboys organization has become. In the end, it's still just a friggin' game.:cool: :starspin

deepBLUE

Reaction score
every time i try to listen to brad sham, the broadcast is a little bit ahead, or behind the tv...which is very irritating; because i'd much rather listen to the "voice of the cowboys"...

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I actually like Al Michaels. Now, if Joe Buck was doing tomorrow's game I'd turn the sound down.

I wish I lived in Dallas so I could listen to the great Brad Sham. Unfortunatly my Sirius does not get good reception in the house.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I will. I really don't have much problem with either.

They don't try to make you laugh like the clowns on ESPN and they don't try to win any sarcasm points like Joe Buck.

If it aint Moose and crew, Al and John are as bearable as it gets.

I think Moose and crew are the best team out there. Of course, I don't watch many AFC broadcasts so maybe Im missing something.......I doubt it.

ethiostar

Reaction score
I actually prefer both of them over others, except maybe moose.

SilberBlau

Reaction score
newlander;2487213 said:
In the end, it's still just a friggin' game.:cool: :starspin
:confused::confused::confused:
To say it with Bill Shankly: “Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.”

twentytwo

Reaction score
SilberBlau;2487317 said:
:confused::confused::confused:
To say it with Bill Shankly: “Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.”

I always try to tell my girlfriend this.

TimeKeeper

Reaction score
deepBLUE;2487274 said:
every time i try to listen to brad sham, the broadcast is a little bit ahead, or behind the tv...which is very irritating; because i'd much rather listen to the "voice of the cowboys"...

Same here. I'd rather hear Sham but don't like the action on the radio being ahead of the TV.

newlander

Reaction score

Believe me guys, I'm more than in agreement with you. As I get older, I continue to TRY and tell myself and others it's "just a game". I use to get so wound up over Cowboys games I broke things: lots of things. But with a wife and kids now I can't do that anymore so............I retreat to my computer room for an hour or two after a tough loss and commiserate with you guys. ONLY problem last Sunday is it was about a 4 hour commiseration: only thing that will erase the memory of that Pitt. loss is beating the gspots IMO.......