Wilson has a different gear

Stak78

Reaction score
Donovan Wilson is the one who blew Wentz up causing him to fumble. Donnie played ball at Texas A&M and would have been a higher draft pick if he had entered the draft the year before. He was tossed from 4-5 games his last year in college for targeting and it really hurt his draft position. Wilson had like three interceptions last preseason and never saw the field. He seems to be a bright spot in the secondary. He is a willing tackler and has ball hawking skills as a strong safety.

Xavier Woods has struggled this year after being very solid his previous years at free safety. He seems unwilling to come up and tackle this year and just seems to be uncomfortable.
It's a contract year for him so that seems really odd. Especially with his head scratching comment about not going 100% every play.

I'm bullish on Donovan Wilson at strong safety because that extra gear and aggressiveness is not a fluke he's been doing since his college days.

Woods will need to be replaced at free safety. We really need to get that one right this time.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
In MY original post it was "37 has a different gear" but some mod who doesn't understand that 37 is Wilson changed 37 to Woods. SO dumb.
Not only dumb, but unauthorized plagiarism....lol. I get why we have mods, but no one should be editing your posts, not even if they think they are helping you.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Woods and Wilson are the future. When we get Chido back our secondary will look pretty good. Just need the front seven to do a better job.

Crawford should not be playing DT. Every fan knows this so why don't the coaches?

#CutCrawford
No chance in hell. Woods is a complete bum.

RS12

Reaction score
No. D K Metcalfe has a different gear. Eric Dickerson and Darrell Green had a different gear. Not sure what you are looking at.

quickccc

Reaction score
This guy has a different gear. He might not of ran well at the combine but he sure shoots out of a cannon here and there..

you mean Cedric Wilson ...? i need to see more of him i'm convinced he has an extra gear .:muttley: