News: Winning This Week Could Cure What Ails Cowboys

glimmerman

Reaction score
We've yet to play well on both sides of the ball in a game this year. One good offensive performance and three good by the defense, all against equal or lesser teams.
Maybe this is the game we bring it. We need a spark. Early in this game we need a big play. Our first 2 drives last week looked great except the red zone. We need to punch one in.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
My solution to the Cowboys issues? Scorched earth— burn the whole thing down.

tenor.gif

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
After the embarrassing loss the jags suffered last week they are going to come out hungry and looking for revenge....I am sure we all remember that feeling when the cowboys were hungry walking with a swagger daring someone to come and beat us.

Big_D

Reaction score
After the embarrassing loss the jags suffered last week they are going to come out hungry and looking for revenge....I am sure we all remember that feeling when the cowboys were hungry walking with a swagger daring someone to come and beat us.

The days of having a confident football team… good times back then. This team is the complete opposite.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Only if they beat the Skins next week. Otherwise we're right back to where we are now.

Win lose win lose win lose doesn't sound it cures anything.

Right now, before this Jags game, Dallas can stand toe to toe with anyone else in the NFC East.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
expect the worst and hope for the best...

That's where I'm at. I've had enough of having my hopes and expectations dashed, been there, done that. Now I just sit down, expect nothing but another loss, and I'm pleasantly surprised if it's anything else.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Just read that Ramsey is questionable for the game. We got this folks! Gallup will school him. Beasley will run wild. Austin will look fast and catch nothing.

We have the best WR volleyball team in football!
...wait a second, :muttley:

CCBoy

Reaction score
That's where I'm at. I've had enough of having my hopes and expectations dashed, been there, done that. Now I just sit down, expect nothing but another loss, and I'm pleasantly surprised if it's anything else.

...I still hang my hat on watching a good, at least interesting game, and no further disappointment. I just put my order for pantalones on standby...for them.

DFWJC

Reaction score
In my friends’ cash pool, I picked us to pull out a home win this week

Only 1 of 20 games on the sheet though:D

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Winning this week would not fix/resolve crap. However if there were to keep winning then this could be a starting point to turning the season around. Win tomorrow and lose next week and nothing has changed.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
To me, this team has shown no indication that it is good since last season’s ATL game.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
A win would be awesome. Puts us in first place in the East.
But then again it would help the HC retain his job. I’m torn

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Can't wait to doubt and spout...but the Cowboys COULD beat the Jags. Even if a pissy attitude seems to be the jargon for this day...
I hear ya, and while I've posted a predicted 42-6 loss a day or so ago, of course I'll be pulling or pushing for our TEAM to EMERGE VICTORIOUS upon the hollowed honoured sanctity of our HOME FIELD,,,:starspin:

o_O

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That’s been my mentality for much of the last 20+ years. Lowered expectations is best for a mediocre/ dormant type football franchise.

And why playoff seasons are such a high. We remember winning a division title now like winning a Super Bowl.
Thanks Jerry