Winning vs. losing

halcyon

Reaction score
Just curious... When the Cowboys win is the "high" feeling greater than the "downer" when the cowboys loose?

Personally, I have to say that when the Cowboys loose I get into a much more sour mood that happy when they win. I can understand when Parcells said that loosing became unbearable (and I certainly do not imply that I am anything like a coach).

shnagy

Reaction score
halcyon;2316542 said:
Just curious... When the Cowboys win is the "high" feeling greater than the "downer" when the cowboys loose?

Personally, I have to say that when the Cowboys loose I get into a much more sour mood that happy when they win. I can understand when Parcells said that loosing became unbearable (and I certainly do not imply that I am anything like a coach).

I would agree that when we lose it's more of a downer. It ruins my entire week.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
shnagy;2316767 said:
I would agree that when we lose it's more of a downer. It ruins my entire week.

Even when we win it ruins some forum member's week. :)

yentl911

Reaction score
When they win I am happy all week and when they lose I am depressed and a miserable prick at work. My guys stay away from me if the Cowboys lose.

I don't watch TV, change my computer homepage for the week, no newspapers, etc.....if they lose.

My reaction to "Just a game" drives my wife and kids crazy........

MONT17

Reaction score
I'm still pissed about that skins loss and I'm not even talking about the one from 2 weeks ago! I'm talkin about the night Brunnell did a clint longley on MNF! That was 2 years ago and I still wake up in the middle of the night askin myself why would the jets make that trade!

Gubinbd

Reaction score
Losing is the worst. Loses definitely affect me more than wins. Unless it's the super bowl or something.