Wins are a QB stat

BoysForLife

Reaction score
or so I keep reading on this board. I don’t necessarily agree but, hey, when in Rome.....

With that in mind

Goff v Dak, in head to head games

Goff 2
Dak 0

Divisional round wins
Goff 1
Dak 0

Looks to me like Goff was the #1 pick, and Dak a 4th rounder, for a reason.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Dak makes terrible decisions and can't read the field on a regular basis, but he is also hamstrung with terrible coaching. Get a real staff, that also doesn't include proven loser Kellen Moore talking in his ear, and then see. Otherwise we will never know his potential and we'll waste another career at the hands of Garrett and friends.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
or so I keep reading on this board. I don’t necessarily agree but, hey, when in Rome.....

With that in mind

Goff 2
Dak 0

Divisional round wins
Goff 1
Dak 0

Stupid Dak allowed 66 points in 2 games vs the Rams. :rolleyes:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dak makes terrible decisions and can't read the field on a regular basis, but he is also hamstrung with terrible coaching. Get a real staff, that also doesn't include proven loser Kellen Moore talking in his ear, and then see. Otherwise we will never know his potential and we'll waste another career at the hands of Garrett and friends.

On Moore’s behalf, Doug Pederson, Jason Garrett, Sean Payton, and Frank Reich were also proven losers at the QB position.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

With that in mind

Goff 2
Dak 0

Divisional round wins
Goff 1
Dak 0

Spot on the below video.....and they dare to use the word Franchise....amazing...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

With that in mind

Goff 2
Dak 0

Divisional round wins
Goff 1
Dak 0

This was unnecessary, brother. I know the Dakophants can be really annoying, but Dak didn't cost us this game. He wasn't perfect, but had the defense done its job, and the receivers hadn't dropped a couple of very catchable balls, and the officials hadn't made some heinously bad calls, his play would've been enough to win.

khiladi

Reaction score

With that in mind

Goff 2
Dak 0

Divisional round wins
Goff 1
Dak 0

Before the games today, Dak being the only QB drafted within the last three seasons to win a playoff game was supposedly the market of his greatness. I guess that made up stat goes out the window now that Goff and Mahomes won their games..

Eanwen

Reaction score
Ok so let's say Goff is better than Dak. Are we going to hop in a time machine and give up Zeke, Jaylon and god knows what else to get Goff? Are either Gallup or Cooper on this team? What about LVE and Chido?

How many wins you think this team would have right now if we did that?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Before the games today, Dak being the only QB drafted within the last three seasons to win a playoff game was supposedly the market of his greatness. I guess that made up stat goes out the window now that Goff and Mahomes won their games..
Yeah, I was thinking earlier how that thread didn't age well at all.