Winslow Jr. Stinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I can't wait for the skins to draft him so he can turn into a giant, loudmouthed, disappointing BUST!

He caught a TD in his first game last year against pathetic LA Tech and he struck the "heisman" pose. Then what???? Zippy! For the rest of the year he was shut the hell out of the endzone!

He had a good sophomore year, but once teams game planned for him, he got exposed. Sure he had a lot of receptions, but he also disappeared time after time.

I'm not afraid of this punk one bit. He's a cancer, and I hope the skins draft him. He'd fit right in.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I didn't mind him up until his little "fit" that he had.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimz31 said:
I didn't mind him up until his little "fit" that he had.

He acted like a FOOL when playing vs West Virginia.

It was actually funny because the WVU CB Adam "Pac Man" Jones, who is about how Winslow's size, knocked the ball out of his hands once and I think he intercepted one then Winslow started running his jaws and Pac Man said later that Winslow was saying "Do you Know who I am" and Pac Man said "I don't Care WHO you are" :D

But I guess in the end Winslow made the play that helped Miami come from behind to win the game.

But during the whole game Winslow would go to the line and you could see him barking and screaming at Pac Man :eek:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
He better hope the skins pass him, cuz Roy will put a hurtin on him!

txkid

Reaction score
They noticed Winslow has a reputation for fumbling. They took Roy's clone instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.