With Antwaun Woods out

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Ok. This is a rant. So beware.

Does this mean Trystan Hill is getting more snaps?

He was pretty active in the last game and he made a couple of good plays.

He just was not out there long.

So now what..inactive again?

This is getting old.

Between Taco belly-flopping now Hill..

How can we trust this staff to draft defense?

We are either drafting guys like Jaylon Smith at LBer and waiting 3 years to get anything or we draft Smerfs for safeties and wonder why we get raped by every TE in the league.

Marinelli needs to retire and Richard's secondary is very suspect.

If we have anymore 10 and 14 play drives for scores by the opposition I'm going to scream.

I do not want to see the TV cameras cutting you more shots of Dak playing with his Microsoft Surface wondering when he gets in the game.

Bennett is fine as is Quinn but I think we will not be able to afford them in 2020.

This is where I think Rivera is better for HC to rebuild the defense as the offense is overloaded with cap issues and going to have to replace Cobb, Cooper maybe and Witten.

I say sign Dak, sign Jones at CB and draft a WR.

Cooper is not going to finish a 5 year deal with his injury issues and he is already 4 years in the NFL and shelf life for WRs is about 6 years after which age and injuries take their toll.

Look at NE..they change WRs like underwear.

So should we.

Sorry.

Its just I think our shelf life is about over for this year as no way we win 4 games in a row you make the playoffs with this team and this HC and blind-faith owner/GM.

Rant over.

You may return to your regularly scheduled program. In this episode, Mr Ed is played by Jerrah Jones and Wilber by Jason Garrett.

Do not adjust your TV.

This is our new reality, folks.

My pain pills finally kicked in.

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
This isn’t the direction you’re ere going, but Woods has had a disappointing second year here.
Yeah..

I know.

I hoped for better but our DL is still a patch work of journeyman guys lead by a still recovering DE who has 3 sacks and $105 mil in the bank.

Goes real well with our $50 mil RB who has 800 yards on the year.

Can't wait to sign Dak and Cooper to their big deals.

Oh for joy.

Sweet.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yeah..

I know.

I hoped for better but our DL is still a patch work of journeyman guys lead by a still recovering DE who has 3 sacks and $105 mil in the bank.

Oh for joy.

Sweet.

more #ZekeHate ?

he has 990 yds and 4.4 avg

superonyx

Reaction score
Yeah..

I know.

Oh for joy.

Sweet.
You should be excited to sign Cooper. The guy is one of the Top WRs in the league.
I wouldn’t look to the Patriots as a model for WRs. They are so desperate for WR that Tom Brady invited that sexual predator Antonio Brown into his house with his a wife and kids.

I would discuss your Zeke issue but any defense of Zeke around here is just an invitation for the Trolls we have trolljacking the thread. But I’ll say our RB is not that highly paid. Our center gets pushed around and gets paid more than Zeke. Our LB had 1 good season and got paid.

I agree and I think most do at this point about our DT problem. The team even acknowledges it. That’s why they drafted Hill.
They also acknowledge the safety issue. This is why they tried to trade for Adams.

only I Dallas does a team need all pros at every position to succeed.
Look at the Bills roster, the Seahawks, the niners. Holes all over the field and winning like crazy.

Carson

Reaction score
Jihad Ward looks good in a Ravens uniform let that sink in.

Because they have a scheme and a purpose. It’s like the Patriots mantra “Do your job”.

In Dallas, we rush downfield and run right past the play. They don’t let plays develop nor eat up blockers.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Won’t have a choice but give Hill more snaps. Everyone will get more snaps. If we have a DT on the PS he will be brought up.

jsb357

Reaction score
Does this mean Trystan Hill is getting more snaps?

attention.jpg

quickccc

Reaction score
with Ant -Woods out, Chris Covington steps in as starting 1 tech, Hill will backup as both 1 tech and 3 tech,
though I expect that to be more 1 tech than 3, with Maliek Collins, Bennett and Kerry Hyder occupying the 3-tech roles.

it gets really thin and scary if Covington or Hill get hurt and out of the game. that would force Bennett into having to play DT
and that's way over-exerting his strength but they have no other choice. Hyder played in a 3-4 scheme at Detroit, but
he's just not a good run defender. I have doubts they will be bringing in another 1 tech type off the street unless they get hit hard with injuries.
They much gamble with swing- utility types than a more stout run stuffer.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
He can't look stuff up.

Poor wifi under the bridge.
I still feel Zeke is struggling vs other years.

Something is up with him.

Recall when he first entered the league.

He had washboard abs.

Now it's a belly bump.

So for whatever reason he has lost a step but this happens to RBs as they age. They slow down and I think it's because as the hits accumulate they add weight to defend against the pounding.

But not really sure.

I am not a Zeke hater at all.

I like the player. But off the field he scares me to death. Visiting Pot stores, pulling down women's tops in public, punching people in the nose in bars, arguing with security guys at concerts and being handcuffed..

Scary.

So it ain't me doing all this.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I still feel Zeke is struggling vs other years.

Something is up with him.

Recall when he first entered the league.

He had washboard abs.

Now it's a belly bump.

So for whatever reason he has lost a step but this happens to RBs as they age. They slow down and I think it's because as the hits accumulate they add weight to defend against the pounding.

But not really sure.

I am not a Zeke hater at all.

I like the player. But off the field he scares me to death. Visiting Pot stores, pulling down women's tops in public, punching people in the nose in bars, arguing with security guys at concerts and being handcuffed..

Scary.

So it ain't me doing all this.

You've lost all credibility.

You go on a rant about players and completely misrepresent their performances to fit your narrative.

I know we see some really high level examples of successful people completely ignoring facts. Don't be that person.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling that Zeke is playing hurt? Amari for sure is hurt. Since the second NY game you can see Zeke make a run and then get up and limp. Not sure what the heck that’s about.