With Cowboys Going Bust, Jerry Jones Needs The Boom Of Oklahoma's Lincoln Riley

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reading the daily, perpetual drama on this board is like being addicted to crack. It's hard to put the pipe down. That's my reasoning anyway.

We all have our vices:

I-dont-always-drink-beer-meme.jpg

Pants

Reaction score
He's definately an upgrade, but he will command more power than our ego maniac is willing to give......a few teams will be interested I'm sure that would fit him better.
It’s a pipe dream for sure. But, while I get it that our team will forever be held back by ownership, I still have to put my comments out there for what a normal or dare I say, progressive, ownership group would do.

If nothing else, it saves me a shrink bill

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Now Briles as HC. Dude can coach! Screw Baylor
Briles would be a great pick. Possibly desperate enough to coach to work for Jerry.

He might even could create a passing offense for Dak.
And Jerry could handle any negative publicity surrounding Briles.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s a pipe dream for sure. But, while I get it that our team will forever be held back by ownership, I still have to put my comments out there for what a normal or dare I say, progressive, ownership group would do.

If nothing else, it saves me a shrink bill
Right..

The Cowboys with our means should have the Dream Team in front office and coaching staff like we did for most of 3 decades before Jerry bought the Cowboys.

Now we’ve become like a Fantasy for an old football guy living out his dreams to prove he can coach.