With Current roster, would we win a Super Bowl with Parcells?

KingRah

Reaction score
I was just thinking about it. Of course it won't happen, but he took a Quincy Carter lead team to to 10-6 and a playoff berth. If Garrett was fired and Parcells came out of retirement for 2 or 3 years, could he get this team a Super Bowl? I think he would.

KingRah

Reaction score
Just think, he grooms head coaches better than anyone in NFL history. Imagine Richards being the DC for 2 years then taking over when Parcells left.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jeebus

77 years old

Has not coached in 12 years

looks like this now and walks with a cane
180126093809-the-two-bills-espn-exlarge-169.jpg

KingRah

Reaction score
I remember a younger coach breaking his leg and finishing the year with a cadt

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope. At least, we wouldn’t be doing any better. Though that 2006 team was a great job of coaching. They also had a great defense.

KingRah

Reaction score
Nope. At least, we wouldn’t be doing any better. Though that 2006 team was a great job of coaching. They also had a great defense.
Parcells took D Campo's team and was in salary cap hell. He also had q Carter as his qb. He took them kicking and screaming to the playoffs. The next year, Q failed another drug test and was done in Dallas. It happened during the season. Next year he signed Bledsoe and we still missed the playoffs during the time the eagles dominated the division. Then he finally found a young franchise qb and made the playoffs. He was just worn out with Jerry forcing him to coach "the Player". He set this team up for a few years by giving them Romo, Witten, Newman and co. Jerry drafted Ware because Bill wanted Shawn"Bane" Merriman. He groomed and mentored S Payton and Bellicheat who are both hall of fame Super Bowl winning coaches. I'd take Parcells for two years then hand it over to Richards. Parcells could coach this team if he wanted.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parcells took D Campo's team and was in salary cap hell. He also had q Carter as his qb. He took them kicking and screaming to the playoffs. The next year, Q failed another drug test and was done in Dallas. It happened during the season. Next year he signed Bledsoe and we still missed the playoffs during the time the eagles dominated the division. Then he finally found a young franchise qb and made the playoffs. He was just worn out with Jerry forcing him to coach "the Player". He set this team up for a few years by giving them Romo, Witten, Newman and co. Jerry drafted Ware because Bill wanted Shawn"Bane" Merriman. He groomed and mentored S Payton and Bellicheat who are both hall of fame Super Bowl winning coaches. I'd take Parcells for two years then hand it over to Richards. Parcells could coach this team if he wanted.

You’re taking some liberties with our history there, but I have no beef with Parcells in Dallas. As I like to say for Garrett, our issues weren’t with the HC under Parcells, either.