With rumors of Rodgers to Jets, Jimmy G to Raiders, NFC is even more winnable

Sully

Reaction score
With the rumors of Rodgers going to the Jets, then throw in Jimmy G going to the Raiders; the NFC is even more win able.
Will Jerry go out and grab it--- of course not !
---------
This is what a Superbowl team does. Does NOT sit back and drool over their accomplishments. KC moves on from LT Orlando Brown and doesn't use any of their draft picks and signs a younger, more durable LT in Jags J Taylor. Meanwhile, The Jones season after season, sits back and does nothing THEN shops at Goodwill and then blames the coaching staff for their lack of success.

Last edited by a moderator:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
With the rumors of Rodgers going to the Jets, then throw in Jimmy G going to the Raiders; the NFC is even more win able.
---------
This is what a Superbowl team does. Does NOT sit back and drool over their accomplishments. KC moves on from LT Orlando Brown and doesn't use any of their draft picks and signs a younger, more durable LT in Jags J Taylor. Meanwhile, The Jones season after season, sits back and does nothing THEN shops at Goodwill and then blames the coaching staff for their lack of success.
Yep and then the know nothing fans blame Dak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If I was starting a franchise, I’d choose Hurts
For being the best dancer at the very least

stafford-lions.gif

giphy.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

EST_1986

Reaction score
NFC West - Murray, Stafford, Purdy\Lance, Smith
NFC North - Fields, Goff, Rodgers, Cousins
NFC South - Ridder, Darnold, Carr, Gabbert
NFC East - Prescott, Jones, Hurts, Howell
Somebody's drunk as **** this Monday afternoon

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
NFC West - Murray, Stafford, Purdy\Lance, Smith
NFC North - Fields, Goff, Rodgers, Cousins
NFC South - Ridder, Darnold, Carr, Gabbert
NFC East - Prescott, Jones, Hurts, Howell
Lay off the meth. Bad for your health.

JayFord

Reaction score
LET em sum up how this thread is going to go

dAK Sux We HavE WORss TeeM IN NfC

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Again -- just listed the starting NFC QBs in 2023 for now.

In your opinion(s) ----who currently is the best player at that position in the NFC?
In the NFC, I put Hurts as #1. I can make a case for Dak or Stafford at #2, though I believe Stafford's arm strength is on the decline. I think Jones has a lot of potential. A Rod will be a Jet, so he is not in the conversation. Murray is the most overrated QB in the NFC. Three of the top 5 QB's in the NFC will be in the NFCE.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stephen Jones prefers a more level playing field. He thinks taking advantage of a weak QB conference isn't fair to the competition so he'll stick to his normal signing of bottom tier free agents.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
---------
Rodgers and Jimmy G were both MIA in the playoffs last year. Aaron couldn’t even beat the Lions….