With Scott Linehan gone, perfect time for Dez to come back?

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Dez is an elite strong talent that was used as a scapegoat coverup for this inept offense and coaching.

Having both Dez and Amari on this team is an automatic 15-20 Touchdowns. With Gallup coming along and Zeke keeping the field short cowboys would have the greatest Offensive core in the league.

90% of the team loves him except now 2nd string Snake Lee.

Should we bring back double team Dez?
BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg

lukin2006

Reaction score
Dez is an elite strong talent that was used as a scapegoat coverup for this inept offense and coaching.

Having both Dez and Amari on this team is an automatic 15-20 Touchdowns. With Gallup coming along and Zeke keeping the field short cowboys would have the greatest Offensive core in the league.

Should we bring back Dez?

You are persistent...

blueblood70

Reaction score

Should we bring back Dez?
NO

coming off a full year of rust and blown Achilles and he still hasn't shut up, his post about scott , hes troll and we dont need an old aging troll.. I like dez but glad hes gone..Amari is the polar opposite personality wise with still an upside production wise.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dez called out Garrett guys too.

Linehan was a Garrett guy.. Garrett coached under him in Miami and this was Jerry’s compromise with Jason in 2014, instead of getting another OC that would completely change the offense.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Good Lord, some of you amaze me with y'all post and comments.

We have guys wanting to bring Dez back and calling him elite.

We have guy's wanting Romo as a OC who has NEVER been a coach much less called plays before. Which I funny because the knock on the JG hiring as the OC was he had only been a position coach for 2 years and wasn't ready.

We have guys who mention Romo as a HC and Witten as a OC. Which I also find funny because the knock on JG as a HC was he didn't have enough experience and was a coach training on the job.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Should we bring back double team Dez?
BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg

let me say it in an easy way you understand...no, no no no no no no no no no... and no.

Dez was slowed by injuries and age when we let him go. he sat on his couch until NO had injuries to WR group and called him up. then he injured his Achilles, which takes about 2 years to really heel and for you to get your quickness back. Dez didn't have much quickness to start with, now lost what he didn't have and will be much older. what's the benefit of having Dez? absolutely nothing....