With Scott Linehan gone, perfect time for Dez to come back?

rags747

Reaction score
Dez is an elite strong talent that was used as a scapegoat coverup for this inept offense and coaching.

Having both Dez and Amari on this team is an automatic 15-20 Touchdowns. With Gallup coming along and Zeke keeping the field short cowboys would have the greatest Offensive core in the league.

90% of the team loves him except now 2nd string Snake Lee.

Should we bring back double team Dez?
BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

glimmerman

Reaction score
I understand that the common sentiment is no to Dez. I get it.

But Dez signed for the minimum with NO.

Y'all wouldn't want to replace Noah Brown with Dez costing maybe $250k more of cap space?
This on a team that struggled mightily in endzone. Boy I'd definitely look into that, keeping nostalgic factors out.
I would rake a look at him for that price. If he wanted that price before I wonder why we didn’t offer it to him. Must be a reason the team didn’t want him back even at that cheap.

cowfan

Reaction score
Dez is an elite strong talent that was used as a scapegoat coverup for this inept offense and coaching.

Having both Dez and Amari on this team is an automatic 15-20 Touchdowns. With Gallup coming along and Zeke keeping the field short cowboys would have the greatest Offensive core in the league.

BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg

Dez is not coming back and he was no longer double team Dez. I doubt Linehan was the reason that Dez was not signed. He was getting older and no longer worth his salary.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dez brings a strong red zone threat. Even in his down years he had 15 touchdowns in 2 years despite being hurt for 3-4 games.
coming off an Achilles heel injury, in the middle of this season. it will be a surprise to see him ready for training camp or have much explosiveness of any kind this coming year. its time to move on from the back shoulder throws in the redzone to Dez. its time to move on from Dez..

TwentyOne

Reaction score

BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg

Dez is not elite anymore.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg
On team friendly deal, I would not be opposed...

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Dez is our prototype of comp pick churn. No money, no snaps, no games last year. Coming off an injury. Will be very cheap.

Counts nothing against our comp picks coming in. Could yield a decent comp pick going out.

I doubt they do it because of the drama. But if he were just a random WR from another team, we'd be looking at him.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Let’s bring back Dez, Romo, Witten, Ware, Murray, etc!

We can relive the 2014 Super Bowl victory all over again!

Oh wait…