With Scott Linehan gone, perfect time for Dez to come back?

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Much as I loved Dez , his mouth is more productive than what he can do on the field now........................So , no

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good one Will.....

200.gif

SSoup

Reaction score
He'd have to come back for the league minimum to be worth the bother. He was already showing signs of being washed up, and now he's recovering from a major injury on top of that. Not to mention he scorched the earth behind him with his nonsense comments after leaving. If he wants to eat crow, accept the minimum, and compete for a supporting role on our WR depth chart, okay. If he wants the red carpet rolled out and a big payday, he can go screw.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Dez is an elite strong talent that was used as a scapegoat coverup for this inept offense and coaching.

Having both Dez and Amari on this team is an automatic 15-20 Touchdowns. With Gallup coming along and Zeke keeping the field short cowboys would have the greatest Offensive core in the league.

90% of the team loves him except now 2nd string Snake Lee.

Should we bring back double team Dez?
BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::muttley::laugh::lmao:

Little Jr

Reaction score
You really can't classify Romo like that. He was on the sideline for several years before taking over. He also learned from one of the best in Parcells. He wasn't just a QB. He was an on-field coach. We could do a lot worse than Romo as an OC in my opinion. Problem is, l think Garrett would feel threatened by him. . .
Name one who retired and his first job as a coach was a coordinator or even better, HC?

ksadler1

Reaction score
Name one who retired and his first job as a coach was a coordinator or even better, HC?

That's not my point. My point is the fact that Romo was basically an OC the whole time he was here. Have you watched him during games this year? The guy knows the game inside and out. As I said, we could do a lot worse. . .

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Sure why wouldn't Dez jump at the chance to be humiliated and scapegoated a second time in Dallas. It had to be loads of fun the first time around for a guy who used to produce 1300 yards and 14 TD like clockwork

I mean, who needs self respect anyways?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Dez wasn't let go because of a bad coaching scheme.
He was let go because those 50-50 balls he used to catch turned into 10-90 catches.

Was thinking exactly that. He could be the monster in the slot with his RAC but as shown in his last year he would drop a lot of his targeted passes

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Dez is an elite strong talent that was used as a scapegoat coverup for this inept offense and coaching.

Having both Dez and Amari on this team is an automatic 15-20 Touchdowns. With Gallup coming along and Zeke keeping the field short cowboys would have the greatest Offensive core in the league.

90% of the team loves him except now 2nd string Snake Lee.

Should we bring back double team Dez?
BxnuQFyIcAAKpGW.jpg
Will Dez carry Amari's shoulder pads after practice?