Twitter: With the 16th pick, Dallas Cowboys draft. who?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dallas needs to draft guys who are playmakers at whatever position they play. Put away metrics, stats, measurables and pick guys who show up on film. I am tired of favoring guys who run fast but can't do a dang thing on Sunday. Tired of guys who have the right measurable s but never show up during games. Pick guys who show up. This team needs playmakers!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak isn't a difference maker? What games have you been watching the past 4 seasons?

Keep your Dak hatred in check please.

I don’t have Dak hatred. I was supporting him earlier this season because I thought he turned the page. He did not. He fabricated it like the rest of his teammates.

He IS NOT a difference maker. Difference makers change the team when they aren’t on the field. Letting Dak go would do absolutely nothing bad to this offense. Nothing would change. What in the hell has Dak shown you to make you believe he’s a difference maker besides him flipping into the end zone in Seattle?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dak isn't a difference maker? What games have you been watching the past 4 seasons?

Keep your Dak hatred in check please.
I have watched every play that Dak has stepped on the field and conclude he is not good enough to carry this team to a championship.

You can love Dak all you want. It is your right. But do not ever tell others what they can believe.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Yea to get paid.

and where did that lead us? Sub.500

There is so much wrong with this post, SMH.

His production last year alone was gonna get him paid. Remember how he came in mid season with no training camp, balled out, and saved our season? He roasted teams too, when healthy. Now even though he was nicked up, he still tried to help the team.

But you think he did it to get paid? Wow.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Sounds like excuses to me. No one forced him to play. Again, he’s being detrimental to this team. We could’ve made Devin Smith active in his times of injury. Like Dak, he’s holding the team down by playing with injury.
Dude was not healthy and tried to gut it out. When Emmitt did it, he was deemed a warrior (the game vs the Giants he gutted out with a separated shoulder comes to mind). But since Amari didn't do so with success, we are throwing him in the trash heap? No way.

Jerry gave up a 1st for him. He's not going anywhere.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
1st round QB. 2nd round DT. 3rd round Safety. 4th round TE. 5th round WR. 6th round DE.

No on QB in round 1. It would cost way too much to move up. Besides Dak has overall played a good season and one we should have been able to win a lot more games with better coaching. We also need cbs in this draft, otherwise I agree.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
No on QB in round 1. It would cost way too much to move up. Besides Dak has overall played a good season and one we should have been able to win a lot more games with better coaching. We also need cbs in this draft, otherwise I agree.

We are 16th. I’m sure someone will be available. Hopefully Hurts. Dak has not overall played a good season. He had 6 good-amazing games (First 3 games, Philly the 1st time, and the Vikes and Lions games). We need to cut ties with him. He will cost too much for what he is. A rookie QB can do exactly what he does for a cheaper price. I don’t care who we get, all I know is he can be at least as average as Dak.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Go the 49ers route. Rebuild the defense with your high draft picks and bring in an offensive HC who can make the most out of the current players on offense.