Witness a REAL backup QB folks...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
& to think we were prepared to make a Superbowl run with Fossil Johnson as our backup QB.. :cool:

blu88

Reaction score
Leftwich was available in the offseason. Seriously, why does he not have a star on his helmet? :bang2:

TonyS

Reaction score
Guys, this horse is beaten and dead. Our choice of backup QB was set in stone because we have poor direction. We think we can win with a bunch of superstars, but don't play the fundamentals very well when it comes to setting up a team.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2398075 said:
& to think we were prepared to make a Superbowl run with Fossil Johnson as our backup QB.. :cool:
well techincally no one is prepared to be without their starting QB, I dont think Jerry or Wade was planning to win the Super Bowl actually using Brad.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Actually this is kind of funny to me cause I could have sworn that I remember that there weren't many people on these forums that actually wanted him when he was available.

I know people didn't want BJ here but I seem to remember that there weren't too many people high on Leftwhich either. Now because he played good against the Skins tonight and people are after him.

blu88

Reaction score
Why wouldn't anyone want Leftwich? I would have taken Culpepper or Simms, too. I just don't understand how they couldn't have known Brad Johnson was no longer an NFL caliber QB. I didn't know because I hadn't seen him play. They watch him everyday. I don't get it. It doesn't seem difficult to me.