Witten on ESPN tonight

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think he'd demonstrate why he was such a popular guy in the locker room, in addition to being such an outstanding player. At any rate, I'll be pulling for him. Hopefully, he'll probably also prove how smart and knowledgeable he is in the broadcast booth, even though Romo is a tough act to follow. ;)

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will never understand fans who take pot shots at players who have been great to us, much less future hall of famers. Baffles me.

But in regards to Witt, he will do great. There will be a bit of a learning curve but he will be fine.
It's called having a little fun. I dont think he's gonna read it, so you can rest easy. Sheez

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
First off :espn:
Second, I hope he does well, BUT, I have a feeling he's gonna come up a bit short. He was known for that the last few years.

How do you think he'll do??

He understands the passing game and blocking better than all but a few people. It depends on his delivery. He was quite robotic when going political for the media while he was a player. If he cannot loosen up he is going to dud hard. He also could be excellent if he can.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He understands the passing game and blocking better than all but a few people. It depends on his delivery. He was quite robotic when going political for the media while he was a player. If he cannot loosen up he is going to dud hard. He also could be excellent if he can.
Exactly! This is what I meant by coming up a bit short. He may need a couple of drinks too loosen up! Salud!

Praxit

Reaction score
..be pissed off at first. Most those guys on BSPN.. have won SB's. Witten got a BIG can of tuna from J.Jones, during Project Occupation Dallas.