Witten on ESPN tonight

DiResta

Reaction score
when the Cowboys are headed for Georgia next January they can put him on the active roster so he can get that ring

or maybe he should keep that network job :muttley:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He sounds better than I expected him to. When I have seen him in interviews he seemed very stiff and almost too deliberate with his words, which doesn't really translate well as an analyst/color guy.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
That doofus in the booth with Witten said he didn't think the Cowboys had the weapons on Defense...SMH...who is that donkey...

Yeah, that was Booger Macfarland. He seems kinda clueless about players around the league. They mentioned Miami and basically was saying the Coach was dumb getting rid of Ajayi, that they don't have a running threat. Um, after Ajayi was traded Kenyan Drake went on a nice tear, putting up about 450 yds in the last 6 games on a team without a QB. They also added Frank Gore, who is 100 years old but keeps producing.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I'd rather have Teddy Bridgewater than Cooper Rush. Just sayin'.

Yeah he looked great throwing that last pick. He is playing against 3rd and 4th stringers and isn't really showing anything exceptional. His receivers have dropped some balls in his defense. I am happy for him that he has recovered from his knee injury.