Woman converts fire lookout into a residence

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This woman, Kristie Wolfe, builds bizarre and unusual residences. This is one where she converted an old fire lookout into a residence much like a tree house. She does some amazing work. It's super creative. This is one video by her, but I can recommend any of her vids.

What the heck, here's another video by her, the one where she builds a hobbit home into a mountainside. way cool.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

What???? What a sleazy mind. That thought didn't cross my mind at all, nope, not one bit. Not at all. I didn't see ANY double meaning in that, for certain guaranteed and positively. Sheesh. Some people, man. I would never think such a thing. You oughta be ashamed. Yupper. Har-hum.

Edit: OMG, I am just so shocked by this. I'm calling the FBI, the CIA, the KGB, and the Thought Police, sheesh. How care these evil people think this stuff up? I'm pounding my fist on the desk, I'm so mad. I'm sure not thinking of that double meaning myself, nope. I would never be that terrible and evil. Man. Whoah.

Last edited:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
"Guys would live in a cardboard box if it weren't to impress women" - Dave Chapelle

She's putting that to the test huh

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does my wife always TORTURE me by sometimes watching Property Brothers, episode after episode, when this is a SO MUCH better looking person, I mean, show we could watch?

:cool:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Why does my wife always TORTURE me by sometimes watching Property Brothers, episode after episode, when this is a SO MUCH better looking person, I mean, show we could watch?

:cool:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa wait one second here. You mean someone actually agreed to marry you? Or was this some pre-arranged marriage due to some poltical debt owed to your parents by Prussia? :laugh::lmao::p

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa wait one second here. You mean someone actually agreed to marry you? Or was this some pre-arranged marriage due to some poltical debt owed to your parents by Prussia? :laugh::lmao::p
Probably Nigeria than Prussia but yeah! :laugh: