Worse case scenario for Dallas after the season

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Garrett has been here dam near a decade and has won jack......................much longer track record and sample size than Dak.

Not saying Dak is the answer, but after a decade I dam well know for a fact Garrett aint the answer.
I’m not sure there’s a better answer with Jerry at this time.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Moore is not going to get offers to be a Head Coach in 2020. Not even in college.

Where did you purchase your crystal ball?

I need to get me one and then head to the lottery Barn and play every games available.

I can just smell that green.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
You fire a SB winning coach who had his hands on nothing but clapping and motivational speeches.

We all know Moore and Richard will have the controls. If you believe Garrett would go somewhere else and win in that situation you are crazy.

:facepalm:
Glad to hear you attend all meetings, practices, etc. Glad to hear you know exactly who does what regarding the team. I guess I’ll just come to you for all things Dallas Cowboy from now on. LOL I’m no Garrett fan, but if he were to win the Super Bowl, firing him afterwards would be the most moronic thing in sports history. No one would want to coach here after pulling off such an insanely stupid move. I don’t care who coaches the team to a title as long as it wins one.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Glad to hear you attend all meetings, practices, etc. Glad to hear you know exactly who does what regarding the team. I guess I’ll just come to you for all things Dallas Cowboy from now on. LOL I’m no Garrett fan, but if he were to win the Super Bowl, firing him afterwards would be the most moronic thing in sports history. No one would want to coach here after pulling off such an insanely stupid move. I don’t care who coaches the team to a title as long as it wins one.
Would be almost as stupid as firing a back to back super bowl winning coach. This team is jinxed and probably wont win until jerry is dead.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You can say it as many times as you want to, but that doesn’t make it true. Jimmy Johnson was tired of dealing with Jones and they mutually decided to part ways. I’ve heard Jimmy talk about it many times.
If your boss at McDonalds decided to part ways with you. Does that mean you weren't fired? Jimmy is just older and just wants to brush it off.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Garrett's gonna be keeping his fingers crossed that we pile up those injuries at the start of the season. Best route to keep his job.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You must not understand the meaning of the word “mutual”. Not surprising.
When you are the employee, your boss doesn't mutually part ways with you. He says I want to part ways with you and you have no say in the matter. Maybe you wanted to leave but you were still fired. You probably don't understand because you are the boss at McDonalds. This makes sense now.

Mannix

Reaction score
----Garrett's gonna be keeping his fingers crossed that we pile up those injuries at the start of the season. Best route to keep his job.

I was just gonna post the EXACT same thing, until I saw that someone beat me to it.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
When you are the employee, your boss doesn't mutually part ways with you. He says I want to part ways with you and you have no say in the matter. Maybe you wanted to leave but you were still fired. You probably don't understand because you are the boss at McDonalds. This makes sense now.

One thing is certain. I’ll bet you know a lot about McDonald’s.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Let's say the Cowboys have one of their best seasons this year since the 90's. And that season would include a top 5 offense and a top 5 defense.

Moore and Richard are pursued hard for head coaching jobs.

Dallas would have to make someone head coach in order to keep atleast one.

Who do they make head coach? Richard or Moore?

Should we part with the up and coming offensive minded Moore?

Do we part with the defensive minded Richard?

Keep Garrett and let both Richard and Moore leave?

Don't worry about it unless it actually happens.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
But yet everyone thinks we are winning with Dak here? Are we winning or not. I’m confused? Dak is a winner but Garrett isn’t?

I cant speak for everybody, so you can go pound sand with that.

Answer yourself. What have we won since Dak took over? What have we won since Garrett has been here?

If a few token division championships that led to nothing in the playoffs is your definition of winning then I reckon you are ecstatic.

The bottom line here is that as long as Jason Garrett is this teams head coach no Super Bowl will come.

You can defend him til the cows come home. You can blame Jerry until you are blue in the face although I do agree with a lot you have to say about him.

In the end Jason Garrett is good at being Jerry’s female dog. He is getting paid to be a weak, yes man that offers absolutely nothing strategically or schematically on game day.

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cant speak for everybody, so you can go pound sand with that.

Answer yourself. What have we won since Dak took over? What have we won since Garrett has been here?

If a few token division championships that led to nothing in the playoffs is your definition of winning then I reckon you are ecstatic.

The bottom line here is that as long as Jason Garrett is this teams head coach no Super Bowl will come.

You can defend him til the cows come home. You can blame Jerry until you are blue in the face although I do agree with a lot you have to say about him.

In the end Jason Garrett is good at being Jerry’s female dog. He is getting paid to be a weak, yes man that offers absolutely nothing strategically or schematically on game day.

It's fun watching the objections to what the team has done in recent years get gradually stripped away.