Worst Kept Secret: Meet the Washington Commanders

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I wouldn’t go that far. They won seven games this season including 4 straight with a bad QB situation. They lost their starting QB in the opener, that would derail most teams but they hung in. They have some talent on defense. If they ever come up with a consistent QB they could be a team to reckon with.
Good as I like a stronger NFC East the Beast instead of the NFC Least

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Instead they've picked a red and yellow logo, in the nation's capital, and a name that starts with the letters "Comm", which definitely will not lead to jokes. None at all. I am in total agreement with this choice, comrades. Washington will seize the means of a Lombardi with their new name.

Ooooh boy. And I had fun with "Deadskins".

:lmao2::lmao::laugh:

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Dallas should change their name to the Dallas Football Team just for the two times they play Washington and take that whole bench thing up a level.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Washington Commanders will be shorthanded to WC

In Europe, WC = Water Closet

Water Closet = Toilet

Toilet = Commode

So is it a stretch to call them the Washington “Comodeers”? I mean they do love spewing their fans with raw sewage at their stadium lol

ad-pipe-leak-copy.jpg
:laugh:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I guess the new stadium can be renamed W.C. Fields for this joke of a franchise. ( My old schoolers get it ;) )

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I would have suggested the Washington Pigskins. Pigskin = football, Pig echoes hog, and they could still call them The Skins for short.

No imagination.

parchy

Reaction score
The Washington Football Team Commies are the gift that continually gives.