Would Eagles have won the SB with Foles all season?

ghostdog

Reaction score
Which throws? Go look at the throws Foles made in the Super Bowl. Wentz is not making those throws. This is the second time around Foles has showed he can be one of the most accurate QBs ever. Not a fluke.

So why isn't Foles now the golden boy? The Eagles didn't lose a meaningful game once Foles stepped in and won it all. Wentz is nothing special. People trash Dak but praise Wentz. That is bizarre.

The suck fest Wentz gets on here is disgusting. But people will soon realize he's nothing special.
Please refer back to weeks 10-14 and tell me again why people put Carson over Dak. It was the worse stretch of QB play in team history. And that’s looking at guys like Carter, Hutchinson and Ryan Leaf! LMAO Ryan Leaf!!! Over those games it could be said that most high schoolers could have been better. Try and explain that away, it’s on tape.

Sydla

Reaction score
Which throws? Go look at the throws Foles made in the Super Bowl. Wentz is not making those throws. This is the second time around Foles has showed he can be one of the most accurate QBs ever. Not a fluke.

So why isn't Foles now the golden boy? The Eagles didn't lose a meaningful game once Foles stepped in and won it all. Wentz is nothing special. People trash Dak but praise Wentz. That is bizarre.

The suck fest Wentz gets on here is disgusting. But people will soon realize he's nothing special.

You have complete and utter blinders on.

That's been obvious. I think your issue is that it just bothers you that other Cowboys fans can admit what's obvious - Wentz is legit and potentially better than Dak. And that bugs you so you have crafted this bizarrely silly argument that Wentz isn't very good and literally ignore pretty much all evidence of the contrary.

And Dak got a crap ton of praise his rookie year when he was actually playing very well. Wentz had a much better 2nd year, hence why he got more praise than Dak in 2017. I mean holy hell, dude. This ain't rocket science.