Would Giants fans rank Romo over Eli

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Romo is a way better qb. I dont care what anyone says or how many super bowls eli has. So by most people's logic eli is better than peyton!! Lol ya right

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
There is also another thread on the Giants official boards regarding this. Most support Eli and do their best to detract from Romo.

But that's to be expected. Visit a general NFL forum and none of the other 31 team's fans will agree. At this point it's the consensus is Romo.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
There is also another thread on the Giants official boards regarding this. Most support Eli and do their best to detract from Romo.

But that's to be expected. Visit a general NFL forum and none of the other 31 team's fans will agree. At this point it's the consensus is Romo.

I saw that yesterday and lol'd.

Nexx

Reaction score
Using this logic trent differ is a better qb than Dan Marino and on par with Peyton Manning. I would hope a sports journalist would use common sense and use all the different factors to come to an unbiased opinion.

DTown214

Reaction score
Romo is so much better on so many levels. Eli and his two Super Bowl wins were simply freak-accidents.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
So Eli is also better than Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton, Dan Fouts, Jim Kelly, Warren Moon, Ken Anderson.....

Eli ranks among the greats, like Trent Dilfer, Earl Morral, Jim McMahon, Brad Johnson, and Doug Williams.

Oh, no, you're wrong bro. KJJ has posted volumes on why E-Lie is in a different class than those fluke SB wining QB's. He has TWO, yep TWO SB MVP's for clutch game winning clutch drives.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
It seems these days success is defined by championships. Trent Dilfer is better than Romo.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I don't see the comparison.

One guy has two rings thanks to a fantastic defense and a very good running game.

The other has zero, but has cemented himself into the top 5 of nearly every QB record there is, most importantly QB rating/passer rating/whatever its called now.

Silly.

Is Peyton Manning better than Quincy Carter?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Eli got the helmet catch for one SB. Really cannot claim he did anything on that play but toss it up there and hope his receiver made a play and he did.

Did play better in his second SB but once again it was the D that got it done. He just managed to not mess it up.

Every time some gomer points to rings as the end all and be all I ask them then why is not Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson rated up there. They have rings.

Look at the Rapist. He got a ring and had the worst QB rating for a winning QB in the history of the SB. But he got a ring out of it. So by that one game according to some he is better then anyone that never got one.