Would Romo have us at 5-0?

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Do you have a time machine? Because I don't have a time machine. It is too late.

Honestly, why do we always have to do this? Would Aikman be 5-0 with this team? Would Staubach? Gosh, this stuff gets tiring. We have the current team we have. Perhaps, some are just nostalgic.

Honestly, I don't know. Whomever said 4-1. I would go with that.

:facepalm:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
How many times in Romo's career did he have a 5-0 start? Once and that's it. How many times did Romo have 11 straight wins? None but Dak does.

These are stupid threads talking about what Romo would have done or could have done. He failed, often. In the playoffs, in week 17 games when he needed a win to make the plays he came up empty. Let it go, Romo isn't a Hall of Fame QB and it isn't coming back. His time is gone

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We might have won the Saints game with Tony. He was awesome at two minute drills and could have led a field goal drive late (assuming Brett Maher would have made it).

But the Packers game was lost by the defense, no matter how poorly Dak may or may not have played.
Dak has been decent in 2 minute drills, let's not act like Romo always made a 2 minute drive. He lost plenty of games including ones that ended because he threw a pick.