Would the Patriots have given Dak the deal he wants?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Next Brady took team friendly contract after marring one of the highest paid models in the world with a net worth of over $400 million or almost four times more than Brady.
lol , I get tired of hearing this , she didnt have 400 mil when she met tom !!
She started working as a victoria secret model in 2000 and by 2007 her contract with them was for 25 million a year. she hooked up with tom in 2006 or 2007.
She was probably worth about 50 mil when she met tom and they became a couple, and he had about as much money.
Since then she has made more money, and marrying tom actually made her worth more , as it made her more famous. She makes her money with her fame, name and image.
Companies pay her millions to use her name or pictures to sell their products.
She also has her own line of products, which came after her and tom were married.

She is smart in business, which she always wanted to do, she just modeled for the money to get in business.

But essentially she made 80% of her current wealth after she and tom got together.
And her still being married to him and being at SB etc, just helps her make more money.

Tom is currently worth 180 mil , so even if he never married her, he has plenty of money, and is smart in managing that money.
And basically since they married in 2009, they have a joint income lol, net worth of 586 mil, so it is their money not just hers.

Last edited:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
lol , I get tired of hearing this , she didnt have 400 mil when she met tom !!
She started working as a victoria secret model in 2000 and by 2007 her contract with them was for 25 million a year. she hooked up with tom in 2006 or 2007.
She was probably worth about 50 mil when she met tom and they became a couple, and he had about as much money.
Since then she has made more money, and marrying tom actually made her worth more , as it made her more famous. She makes her money with her fame, name and image.
Companies pay her millions to use her name or pictures to sell their products.
She also has her own line of products, which came after her and tom were married.

She is smart in business, which she always wanted to do, she just modeled for the money to get in business.

But essentially she made 80% of her current wealth after she and tom got together.
And her still being married to him and being at SB etc, just helps her make more money.

Tom is currently worth 180 mil , so even if he never married her, he has plenty of money, and is smart in managing that money.
And basically since they married in 2009, they have a joint income lol, net worth of 586 mil, so it is their money not just hers.

Your numbers are off. By 2007 Caroline Bündchen was the 16th richest female in all of the entertainment industry and already had a net worth of 150 mil. This is 2 years before marring Brady and already was worth more than what Brady was then. Yes she is smart and invested smartly to increase her net worth. And yes after they were married they now have a joint net worth of 580 mil but being that she is smart and nobody knowing for sure, I'll bet there is a prenup that allows Mrs. Brady to keep her wealth in the event of a split up, but while they are married it is joint and that is why having HER wealth to work with he did do team friendly contracts BECAUSE of that joint wealth. She probably has given Brady tips on how to invest his money. You are only deluding yourself if you don't get that their joint wealth was behind Brady taking team friendly contract. Yes it helped the team, but if he didn't have Bundchen wealth he would have been like every other player that achieved his success and held out for the same big contracts that other players go for.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The only person that brought up Romo was you which he has nothing to do with Dak's situation.
So your statement is only about Dak....... other QBs can never sniff a superbowl and you're cool with them getting huge money but goodness not Dak. Dak has to go above and behind because we don't like him...... is that right

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Your numbers are off. By 2007 Caroline Bündchen was the 16th richest female in all of the entertainment industry and already had a net worth of 150 mil. This is 2 years before marring Brady and already was worth more than what Brady was then. Yes she is smart and invested smartly to increase her net worth. And yes after they were married they now have a joint net worth of 580 mil but being that she is smart and nobody knowing for sure, I'll bet there is a prenup that allows Mrs. Brady to keep her wealth in the event of a split up, but while they are married it is joint and that is why having HER wealth to work with he did do team friendly contracts BECAUSE of that joint wealth. She probably has given Brady tips on how to invest his money. You are only deluding yourself if you don't get that their joint wealth was behind Brady taking team friendly contract. Yes it helped the team, but if he didn't have Bundchen wealth he would have been like every other player that achieved his success and held out for the same big contracts that other players go for.
Well brady had millions in the bank, and he took less not because his gf and later wife had many millions lol.
Brady likes to win and 27 mil a year it is plenty of money if you have any sense at all. He isnt a greedy person, and probably would have done same thing
if he had married a waitress.

And if she did have him sign a prenup , then that sort of defeats your argument about the rich wife. If he cant spend her money if he wants to
what good does it do him?
And it is possible he and maybe she signed some sort of prenup, but reading about them makes me think that neither one would have asked the other
to do that.
Brady and her got together in 2007, and net worth's are usually inflated and not accurate, and it is liquid cash assets.
Marrying and even dating Brady made her more in demand for selling products, which is basically what she does.

I find it crazy that she could make millions just modeling, or that people buy products just because she is in a ad for it , or has her name on it.
I never heard of her till she married tom. But for whatever reason she is popular and well known in S.America.

She just signed another deal sponsoring products, that will make her another 47 million ! lol crazy world , I just dont get why people buy
something because of a celebrity says they use it or it is good lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So your statement is only about Dak....... other QBs can never sniff a superbowl and you're cool with them getting huge money but goodness not Dak. Dak has to go above and behind because we don't like him...... is that right
Ok so the 35 mil a year dak was offered is not "huge money" ????? :huh: Seems huge to me!
other QBs can never sniff a superbowl and you're cool with them getting huge money .......who woudl that be? lol if on another team I dont care
what they get, as it does not affect dallas cap.
What dak gets does affect dallas cap. pretty simple irvin.
If there was no cap I would not care how much jerry paid him......but there is a cap, and I think that is going to go down not up.
That is the whole reason people say dak is not worth that much.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Ok so the 35 mil a year dak was offered is not "huge money" ????? :huh: Seems huge to me!
other QBs can never sniff a superbowl and you're cool with them getting huge money .......who woudl that be? lol if on another team I dont care
what they get, as it does not affect dallas cap.
What dak gets does affect dallas cap. pretty simple irvin.
If there was no cap I would not care how much jerry paid him......but there is a cap, and I think that is going to go down not up.
That is the whole reason people say dak is not worth that much.
I think your reading comprehension needs some improvement. I didn't say it wasn't huge money at 35 million but that's the market regardless if you think it's too much or not.

Also I mentioned Romo and not another QB although this thread is talking about Brady...... from another team in which you state you don't care what another team does but yet here you are commenting.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Well brady had millions in the bank, and he took less not because his gf and later wife had many millions lol.
Brady likes to win and 27 mil a year it is plenty of money if you have any sense at all. He isnt a greedy person, and probably would have done same thing

And if she did have him sign a prenup , then that sort of defeats your argument about the rich wife. If he cant spend her money if he wants to
And it is possible he and maybe she signed some sort of prenup, but reading about them makes me think that neither one would have asked the other
to do that.
Brady and her got together in 2007, and net worth's are usually inflated and not accurate, and it is liquid cash assets.
Marrying and even dating Brady made her more in demand for selling products, which is basically what she does.

I find it crazy that she could make millions just modeling, or that people buy products just because she is in a ad for it , or has her name on it.
I never heard of her till she married tom. But for whatever reason she is popular and well known in S.America.

She just signed another deal sponsoring products, that will make her another 47 million ! lol crazy world , I just dont get why people buy

First off prenups are for in case of a separation and/or divorce not what they do while married. It's funny how when you were originally explaining things you use net worth and now you say it's just liquid cash. Do you always change your tune like this? So just because you never heard of Mrs. Brady before hooking up with Brady doesn't mean nobody else hasn't. Apparently you're wrong about her or she wouldn't have amassed more money that Brady did before she married Brady.

Brady's 2nd contract in 2002 was for 7.4 mil a year, the 5th highest and the average QB salary in 2002 was 6.2 mil so I guess that was not a contract he didn't cheap out on. In 2005 again a new contract and he was again the 5th highest paid QB again not a cheap out contract. Then in 2010 the next contract Brady drops down the 9th highest paid QB and the cheaper contracts start. So much for his wife not having an impact on his contracts and also before her, he was working on being in the top 5 for QB's. But you seem to think he wouldn't do that if he married a waitress.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm personally satisfied with the way our FO responded to Dak and Todd France's demands this year. I'm hoping Dak is realistic enough to take what has transpired in good faith. If he allows Todd France to convince him otherwise, I'll be disappointed. Here's hoping the future for our team corresponds with a rewarding outcome to be had in the future for all concerned. Here's also hoping good intentions and wise decisions prevail, as well.

Last edited:

Johnny23

Reaction score
Doesn't have anything to do with what I said, you strike again!

Check and mate
No you tried playing the qb wins are overrated card with @kskboys and I pulled your card because Warner outperformed Dak on the field from 99-01 after literally bagging groceries and contemplating what he's going to do with life. Before vermeil brought him in. What kurt accomplished with the great show on turf was more impressive than Dak winning rookie of the year.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
No you tried playing the qb wins are overrated card with @kskboys and I pulled your card because Warner outperformed Dak on the field from 99-01 after literally bagging groceries and contemplating what he's going to do with life. Before vermeil brought him in. What kurt accomplished with the great show on turf was more impressive than Dak winning rookie of the year.
No, I stated QB wins are overrated carfax and you reinforced my statement by bringing up other accolades other than QB wins.

So you're learning, at a minimum. Proud of you! You've come a little way.

kskboys

Reaction score

to do that.

Very well written.

Just the little I've seen them together, I'd say being eaten up w/ greed is not in their makeup, not even a little.