Would the Patriots re-sign Lawrence?

cern

Reaction score
I think a man his age going to a clinic to get women do something like that to him, which is illegal, to be quite perverted and shameful. Same as I would think he's a sick perv if he was caught with a prostitute - any man is.
perhaps his libido is far more elevated than your own.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think a man his age going to a clinic to get women do something like that to him, which is illegal, to be quite perverted and shameful. Same as I would think he's a sick perv if he was caught with a prostitute - any man is.
I think it's not our business to judge.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think it's not our business to judge.

Why not? This makes no sense. This odd fad where people push to not judge others is exactly why crap like this continues.

Again, if you have to go out of your way to do something illegal to get pleasure - yes, I consider that perverse and sick.

kskboys

Reaction score
Why not? This makes no sense. This odd fad where people push to not judge others is exactly why crap like this continues.

Again, if you have to go out of your way to do something illegal to get pleasure - yes, I consider that perverse and sick.
All depends on whether you want to live in a free country or not. I would never engage in the use of a prostitute myself, but at the same time believe others should have the right to do so if they so desire. And if an older rich man wants to pay for secks, that is his own business.

And as far as the legality goes, that means you're ok w/ it if he goes to Vegas then?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
does that moral backbone include being overly judgmental? it would seem so. demagoguery and pedantry are no way to go through life. :):):)

Of course I'm judgemental, as is everyone. Kraft is a great owner but a perverted and disgusting old man and will now need to face a jury of his peers because of doing such things. Which means....he is being judged.

tenor.gif

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Good for you. So, you're advocating loss of personal freedoms?

Who is saying he can't get pleasure? It's the route he's going to get that pleasure that is disgusting. What is difficult to understand here? "Personal freedoms" - LOL you pretend we already don't have restrictions on things. Just stop.

cern

Reaction score

esteemed educators and writers masters and Johnson wrote in their treatise of human sexuality that 80% of those interviewed admitted to masturbating. and it was their learned opinion the other 20% were lying.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
All depends on whether you want to live in a free country or not. I would never engage in the use of a prostitute myself, but at the same time believe others should have the right to do so if they so desire. And if an older rich man wants to pay for secks, that is his own business.

And as far as the legality goes, that means you're ok w/ it if he goes to Vegas then?

...this wouldn't have been legal in Vegas either. You might want to read up on the story, and I'm not stupid enough to believe Kraft was completely oblivious to what was going on. Not with his status and connections.

And no, it's obviously not just "his" business - you want it to be that way, but it's not. Again, there is a reason he'll be facing the jury of his peers for his actions and for good reason.

Maybe, just maybe, this is why you shouldn't be a perverted freak going the illegal route for pleasure so you don't end up in this situation?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So you feel the same way about Jerry Jones doing it also then ..not the exact same thing but still
When I was in Germany in the military prostitution was legal. They believed it keeps women actually safe.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So you feel the same way about Jerry Jones doing it also then nothing exact same thing but still

I was criticizing Jerry in another thread for bringing a supposed "stripper" with him and taking disgusting photos in a bathroom stall with her. He's gross as well, we all know this. Worse yet, isn't he actually married?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...this wouldn't have been legal in Vegas either. You might want to read up on the story, and I'm not stupid enough to believe Kraft was completely oblivious to what was going on. Not with his status and connections.

And no, it's obviously not just "his" business - you want it to be that way, but it's not. Again, there is a reason he'll be facing the jury of his peers for his actions and for good reason.

Maybe, just maybe, this is why you shouldn't be a perverted freak going the illegal route for pleasure so you don't end up in this situation?
How do you feel about it if it was legal?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was criticizing Jerry in another thread for bringing a supposed "stripper" with him and taking disgusting photos in a bathroom stall with her. He's gross as well, we all know this. Worse yet, isn't he actually married?
I'm not judging I'm just curious. I believe everybody has a right to their own opinion

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I expect it to be one day and it shows the decadence in the west is increasing.
I myself never went to a prostitute. Even though they have health certificates. I understand the positive and the negative.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course I'm judgemental, as is everyone. Kraft is a great owner but a perverted and disgusting old man and will now need to face a jury of his peers because of doing such things. Which means....he is being judged.

tenor.gif
No not everyone is judgemental. I can be opinionated I can critique. I do not judge

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Make no mistake about it is not a fad. Like for instance I'm not judging you I'm trying to understand you. I think I have a pretty good perspective.

cern

Reaction score
Who is saying he can't get pleasure? It's the route he's going to get that pleasure that is disgusting. What is difficult to understand here? "Personal freedoms" - LOL you pretend we already don't have restrictions on things. Just stop.
please elucidate as to this other route you're suggesting. could be worth a fortune.