Would u take Mark Cuban over Jerry

MONT17

Reaction score
With all the talk of loans, intrest rates, market size n psls. Maybe dreams come true and Cowboy fans in Dallas can get rid of Jerry! If jerry is forced to sell, would Mark Cuban be the answer as the Cowboys owner. Dallas hates Jerry and they love Cuban in comparison, who won't make himself the GM of the beloved Cowboys just because he can. Cowboy fans outside of Dallas look at this in passing but those who have strong ties to the city of Dallas can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! The City of Dallas won't miss Jerry the Owner or the GM!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Good Gawd, another great thread.

Cuban is just like Jerry as far as wanting to run everything... And probably worse.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least Jerry had enough sense to hire Jimmy Johnson and get those 3 trophies. Cuban has yet to get over the hump.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I am sure Cuban is a bad GM, or wants too put to much control over his investements and all that, but I love the guy. I know that will make some think i'm crazy but I just love the guy. I think he's an awesome owner.

Temo

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2413709 said:
I am sure Cuban is a bad GM, or wants too put to much control over his investements and all that, but I love the guy. I know that will make some think i'm crazy but I just love the guy. I think he's an awesome owner.

Me, too. He's one of the smartest owners in sports, players love him, and he's not as overly hands-on as people make him out to be.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
MONT17;2413528 said:
With all the talk of loans, intrest rates, market size n psls. Maybe dreams come true and Cowboy fans in Dallas can get rid of Jerry! If jerry is forced to sell, would Mark Cuban be the answer as the Cowboys owner. Dallas hates Jerry and they love Cuban in comparison, who won't make himself the GM of the beloved Cowboys just because he can. Cowboy fans outside of Dallas look at this in passing but those who have strong ties to the city of Dallas can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! The City of Dallas won't miss Jerry the Owner or the GM!

Hmmm. Let's see. On one hand an ace clown with no championships who doesn't know football (Cuban) and on the other hand Jerra who does know the various aspects of football and has 3 Super Bowl Lombardinis and is close to a fourth.
Hmm. Hard decision......... :enough:
Smoke Cuban, hail Jerra.