Would you bring Cole Beasley back?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'm a Beasley fan. He had the best year of his career in 2016 as Dak's safety blanket. Defenses focused on taking that away from Dak, and Beasley was subsequently run out of town where he went on to have the most productive seasons, in both targets and yards, of his career with the exception of 2016.

The guy is not the greatest receiver to ever play the game but he is a very solid football player with a good football attitude. I admire his willingness to speak his truth, even if I don't always agree with him.

Having said all that, I wouldn't bring him back because Dak's offense wouldn't be able to use him in a way that maximizes his abilities, which is too bad.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
No. His performance really dropped off last season. His first two years in Buffalo, he averaged over 11.5 YPC. This year it fell to 8.5. Is it his age catching up with him, or just a fluky usage thing? I don't know, but I'm not taking the chance that we'd be paying for past performance.

jrumann59

Reaction score
*** no. most of TEs and RBs can handle the routes he would run in the Dallas System.

Mr_437

Reaction score
At slot WR, give me Barrios or Penny Hart for the low cost FA.