Would you call Oakland and offer Dak Prescott for Derek Carr

RoboQB

Reaction score
I don't understand the love for Derek Carr.
6 years in the league and his signature moment is
probably fumbling through the end zone and losing
to Dallas.

Hadenough

Reaction score
....offer a Dak Prescott for Derek Carr and their #19 pick in the 1st round of the NFL draft?

Dallas gets a quality QB in Carr who is coming off one of his best statistical seasons and has an affordable contract:

2020 $21.5M cap hit
2021 $22.125M cap hit
2022 $19.877M cap hit

With the extra $10M+ cap savings by trading Dak away, Dallas could use that money to retain WR Cooper.

In the draft, Dallas could select the following in the first 4 rounds (5 picks):

#17 CB CJ Henderson
#19 S Grant Delpit
#51 DT Justin Madubuike
#82 TE Harrison Bryant
#123 DE Alton Robinson
I like the idea but why would the Raiders want the most over hyped QB in the NFL.

bb721

Reaction score
....offer a Dak Prescott for Derek Carr and their #19 pick in the 1st round of the NFLWith the extra $10M+ cap savings by trading Dak away, Dallas could use that money to retain WR Cooper.

If you call Oakland to propose that trade you’ll find that the number you called has been disconnected. You might want to try calling Las Vegas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
NO. Carr sucks, and Dak is a star. Carr is a true bus driver.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't understand the love for Derek Carr.
6 years in the league and his signature moment is
probably fumbling through the end zone and losing
to Dallas.
yup..I am with ya. He gets a free pass and Dak gets crapped on. Dak has won and Carr is what he is, a .500 QB or worse. I just don't understand the thinking either.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Were probably keeping coop coop any way so really its:

1. Keep dak and coop

Or

2. Carr, cooper, and byron.

Take it a step further and

3. Mariota for 13 million, cooper, byron, quin

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
....offer a Dak Prescott for Derek Carr and their #19 pick in the 1st round of the NFL draft?

Dallas gets a quality QB in Carr who is coming off one of his best statistical seasons and has an affordable contract:

2020 $21.5M cap hit
2021 $22.125M cap hit
2022 $19.877M cap hit

With the extra $10M+ cap savings by trading Dak away, Dallas could use that money to retain WR Cooper.

In the draft, Dallas could select the following in the first 4 rounds (5 picks):

#17 CB CJ Henderson
#19 S Grant Delpit
#51 DT Justin Madubuike
#82 TE Harrison Bryant
#123 DE Alton Robinson

Common opinion these days is that the NFL is a quarterback driven league. Therefore, trading Dak for another quarterback who AT BEST is close to, or even equal, to Dak, even with an influx of top defensive ROOKIES, doesn't help you...

garyv

Reaction score

2020 $21.5M cap hit
2021 $22.125M cap hit
2022 $19.877M cap hit

No really don't like Carr

#17 CB CJ Henderson
#19 S Grant Delpit
#51 DT Justin Madubuike
#82 TE Harrison Bryant
#123 DE Alton Robinson