Would you guys have Intreast in Jalon Reagor?

Xavier187

Reaction score
Eagles are taking calls wonder whT the price would be?
Has lost alot of confidence in him from a team stand point has been battling injurys. Could just need a new home????

Batman1980

Reaction score
I wouldn't give up more than a conditional 3rd day pick for him. He'd be WR 4 right now.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’ll see you’re enema and raise you one colostomy bag
tenor.gif

DFWJC

Reaction score
Eagles are taking calls wonder whT the price would be?
Has lost alot of confidence in him from a team stand point has been battling injurys. Could just need a new home????
They will be haunted by that pick for years with Justin Jefferson going one pick later, and Tee Higgins about 10 picks later.
Ouch

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
No but if he were a free agent then about the same as James Washington so Cowboys would be interested.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Giants looking to get rid of Slayton & Toney now the Eagles parting with this number one pick …makes you feel better about Taco & Trysten Hill swing and a miss picks …

Rayman70

Reaction score
drafting is hard man. That said, If the Giants wanna trade Slayton, I THINK for a 6th rder I might take a chance. He can be our speedy slot guy. Either that, maybe just wait and see if he gets released after June 1. He would be very productive here. Toney is a ticking time bomb. I have to pass on him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
People are stupid...I'd take him in a heartbeat. Don't blame him for wanting out of that craphole Philly.