Would you have traded Micah Parsons and this years 1st for Russell Wilson

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Lmao. You guys kill me with the constant negativity. Why even post? People respond and no matter what they say it’s “THIS IS MY AGENDA! YOUR ANSWER DOESNT FIT IT” If you don’t want people to respond or have opinions maybe just keep these opinions to yourself or post on a place where people won’t respond like Facebook or Instagram.

1969, 2000, 2003, 2006, 1981.

Three of those victories have happened since your favorite teams last super bowl victory
Just posting facts. Like the fact that Big Ben beat a trash Seattle team and Anyone couldve won with Baltimore that year. Fact is that Dak won't be winning a SB. Guess what too, none of those trash QBs made it and won the SB being paid top 3 QB $. Facts don't have feelings, now move along little one.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Speaking of trading for Wilson last year. If we gave up 2 first rounders and let Dak walk prior to the contract. Would you still pull the trigger?
No, since 2018 Wilson has the same amount of playoff wins as Dak (1). Plus Dak beat his team in the playoffs in 2018. Personally, I think Wilson has bought into his own hype and is not the same player that took the Seahawks to the Superbowl 7 and 8 years ago. Wilson has been dealing with what Dak has been dealing with in Dallas. Garbage OLine and a below average running game. Put him in Dallas and you probably get similar results. Dallas needs to fix the OLine and get their running game going. Keep improving on defense.

Carson

Reaction score
Just posting facts. Like the fact that Big Ben beat a trash Seattle team and Anyone couldve won with Baltimore that year. Fact is that Dak won't be winning a SB. Guess what too, none of those trash QBs made it and won the SB being paid top 3 QB $. Facts don't have feelings, now move along little one.
Anybody could’ve won with Baltimore? They were trash with Banks and didn’t even win the division.

Keep with the trash takes. I’ll still be here when they finish under .500 or win the division without the negative, complaining crap.

Like I said, if you’re that miserable with this team, you can choose any other team to cheer for my friend

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Speaking of trading for Wilson last year. If we gave up 2 first rounders and let Dak walk prior to the contract. Would you still pull the trigger?
would russell be able to win with a defense like we would have had? isn't that what Seattle had?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Anybody could’ve won with Baltimore? They were trash with Banks and didn’t even win the division.

Keep with the trash takes. I’ll still be here when they finish under .500 or win the division without the negative, complaining crap.
Anyone. Dilfer was trash his entire career. Did you miss that SB? Giants didn't even get past the 50 let alone score.

Carson

Reaction score
Anyone. Dilfer was trash his entire career. Did you miss that SB? Giants didn't even get past the 50 let alone score.
The same team that was 5-4 with Tony Banks?

It’s cool man. Agree to disagree on this. No need to keep going as we see things differently.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The same team that was 5-4 with Tony Banks?

It’s cool man. Agree to disagree on this. No need to keep going as we see things differently.
Obviously. So where is Mack? FYI, TOny Banks 5-4 almost as impressive as Parcells taking Qunicy to the the playoffs

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Nope. You don’t trade 21 year old generational talents for 34 year old ones.
You do if you want to win a super bowl. Look at what the Rams did. They knew they had the same trash QB we do with Goff so they made the move and won a SB first year.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Lmao. Come on man

Dude is a generational talent who took the NFL by storm last season. Defense improved with him and Quinn.

But somehow trading for Russ means this team will win a super bowl?

1 team wins the super bowl … people act like winning it is just as easy as making one trade
not talking about Russell, just mean what good does it do to keep him and win nothing ever. Is bragging about him being the best ever what we want? or is super bowls.

did Ware being great mean more than winning anything? just wondering. I'm for the team, not individual players.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
But they didn’t trade Aaron Donald for him.
Obviously. They wanted the picks, not the vet with the big contract. Where is Khalil Mack? Been asking seanlee50 that since he entered this thread?

The Natural

Reaction score
Last spring would I have traded our 2021 first round pick and this year’s first round pick for Russell Wilson? Yes, I would have and didn’t have to think long about it. I would have had no foresight to know who our pick would have been and thus no attachment to the player.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
l wouldn't trade him, I'm saying would you keep him if we never win another playoff game or super bowl.
if a known elite quarterback was available? I'd trade him