Would you sign Shaquem Griffin?

KeepinTime

Reaction score
I live in Seattle so I’ve seen enough Seahawks games to say hell no, I wouldn’t sign him.

stiletto

Reaction score
I agree bro.

We should be able to make fun of disabled people and not feel guilty about it.

You can make fun of me...Lost my hand in an accident as a kid, wear an Ossur partial myo-prosthetic. I don't mind if people screw with me. Only soft sensitive wimps care. I programmed the hand to give the middle finger whenever I make a certain motion. LOL

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You can make fun of me...Lost my hand in an accident as a kid, wear an Ossur partial myo-prosthetic. I don't mind if people screw with me. Only soft sensitive wimps care. I programmed the hand to give the middle finger whenever I make a certain motion. LOL
I would have requested finger missiles.
Or the tips have tiny needles with some sleeping toxin!

Maybe each finger does something different!
Like the index is a flame thrower and the middle finger gives you the finger and the next one has a pneumatic powered dart shooter!
The thumb is a phone with the pinky! You uh... talk into the pinky.

stiletto

Reaction score

Like the index is a flame thrower and the middle finger gives you the finger and the next one has a pneumatic powered dart shooter!

It cost enough as is. LOL

cowboybish

Reaction score
Could he play Safety? He's too small for LB at 6' 225 but has speed and size for S.
For those who are out of free Seattle Times articles this month, in short, Shaquem ran the 40 twice, and recorded times of 4.38 the first time and 4.58 the second time. The NFL uses only the faster time as the official result, so that's how Griffin ended up with an official timeof 4.38.

kskboys

Reaction score
Could he play Safety? He's too small for LB at 6' 225 but has speed and size for S.
For those who are out of free Seattle Times articles this month, in short, Shaquem ran the 40 twice, and recorded times of 4.38 the first time and 4.58 the second time. The NFL uses only the faster time as the official result, so that's how Griffin ended up with an official timeof 4.38.
Eric Kendricks is 6-0/232

There's this misconception that LB's need to be huge. Most middle LB's are more of the 6 to 6-3 variety weighing more like 222 to 250. Unless a LB can truly push his way around(unlikely), MLB's need to be able to "sift through the trash", which is an NFL term for avoiding blocks/players to make a play.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

What happened?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
If I run a blitz heavy defense like New England or Tampa Bay, I would bring him in for a cup of coffee. Otherwise, I don't see a role for him here.

He's a tweener... a guy with safety size and speed whose best skill is pass rushing. Maybe there is a square hole in some defense out there that he can fit in, but IMO he is the definition of "good college player" who can't translate to the pros.

I'm not even worried about the hand or lack thereof. Jason Pierre-Paul basically plays with a palm and two fingers on one hand, and has 46 sacks since getting the others amputated. If Griffin has the game, his hand won't be a showstopper.

RoboQB

Reaction score

If this existed, i think about starting a Go-Fund-Me and chop off my left hand... lol
(Shout out to @stiletto for being cool.)

plymkr

Reaction score
He is a feel good story with below average production. Pass.
Isn't that the only criteria you need to play for us? Either a feel good story with below average production or a reclamation project with below average production has been our team for 25 years.

Verdict

Reaction score
He is missing a hand. That doesn’t make him less of a person, in fact it is admirable he has come as far as he has come. But say no to a one handed football player, or the football player in a wheelchair. NFL players are the elite of the elite. A one handed football player is a great story, and a tribute to the person, but he does not belong on the Cowboys’ roster. Hard pass.