Would you trade Dak for 3 1sts?

Would you trade Dak for 3 1sts?

• Total voters

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please name the team that would be willing to give up even 2 1sts for him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
3 1st rd picks I would trade Hershel Walker, wait a minuet we did that already. There is not a player on the team that I would not trade for 3 1st rd picks.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'd trade every single one of them for three 1st round picks except Mahomes. You need to re-think this question. You probably would've got more of a debate with offering up 1 first rounder...maybe 2...but 3 first rounders?I'm a Dak fan and I'd give up 3 1st rounders for Dak...hell I'd even throw Zeke into the deal.

Yep. Mahomes is about the only current quarterback/player I would trade three first round picks to get.
And you're right. I don't know the motive behind the question, but if it was to dis Dak, responses from posters saying they would give up three first round picks for him doesn't really tell us much because I wouldn't trade three first round picks for Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, Jackson or Watson right now. Brees, Rodgers and Brady are on the down side of their careers, Wilson, while great, just isn't someone I would give up three high picks for - maybe two - Jackson is one-dimensional and in about two years, he's going to decline if he's still running as much as he is and for Watson, I'm concerned about his durability.
Mahomes is young, tall, dynamic and would have had the Chiefs in the Super Bowl in his second year if not for Dee Ford jumping offsides against the Patriots in the 2018 AFC Championship Game.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Depends on the team.

Would I trade Dak for three 1sts to a team, with legit SB talent? Nope.
Send him to NE for 3 firsts? Nope. Never.
3 picks in the 20s or worse paid out over 3 seasons is trash for giving up a chance to win a Super Bowl the next couple seasons.

Beyond that it would make all the moves this off-season mute.
Hiring McCarthy, wrong hire.
Signing all these vets for immediate depth? Poor roster mgmt.
The time to make that call has passed.
Now you sit and pay Dak and try to win it all the next couple seasons.
If that horribly fails you bail in 3 years and start over.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep. Mahomes is about the only current quarterback/player I would trade three first round picks to get.
And you're right. I don't know the motive behind the question, but if it was to dis Dak, responses from posters saying they would give up three first round picks for him doesn't really tell us much because I wouldn't trade three first round picks for Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, Jackson or Watson right now. Brees, Rodgers and Brady are on the down side of their careers, Wilson, while great, just isn't someone I would give up three high picks for - maybe two - Jackson is one-dimensional and in about two years, he's going to decline if he's still running as much as he is and for Watson, I'm concerned about his durability.
Mahomes is young, tall, dynamic and would have had the Chiefs in the Super Bowl in his second year if not for Dee Ford jumping offsides against the Patriots in the 2018 AFC Championship Game.

Yeah I think that was the intent of his thread but he probably could've got a more realistic response had he maybe said 2 1st rounders.....but @PAPPYDOG has made enough of those posts so maybe he wanted to aim higher lol.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You could flip it to one 3rd rounder, and I'd be okay (but think you could probably get more).

GMO415

Reaction score
We're not going anywhere with Dalton. No

If we traded him then we'd better tank the season for the Clemson QB