Would you trade Dak for 3 1sts?

Would you trade Dak for 3 1sts?

• Total voters

dcstar

Reaction score
I'd take two first rounders with a steak dinner kicker.

Not a hater nor fan of Mr Prescott...two or three first rounders would be hard to pass up for anyone.

Go Cowboys!

Creeper

Reaction score
I would trade any member of the team and any coach for 3 1st round draft picks.

_sturt_

Reaction score
There are moments in a company's development where massive overhaul of key executive leadership would be extremely jarring to the likelihood of short-term success, and when the prospects for the next fiscal year otherwise seem promising.

It is only smart to make such decisions if it is determined that there are clear signs that the organization has went as far as it can go under that leadership, and also, not to be overlooked, whether there is any readily available proven leadership that not only is capable to replace the current, but that clearly has the capacity to take the organization beyond what the current can.

It's one of those differences between a wise and discerning board of directors and a reactionary, unstable one.

(So, guess which way I voted? :) ...hint, I voted the opposite where it concerned the head coach... same standard applied/applies. )

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You'd trade Dak for a 3rd rounder?
I'd definitely try to get a lot more, but if that's all they could get, absolutely.

I'd rather take nothing than sign him to a big contract (or even a 1 year franchise tender).

Cmac

Reaction score
….but wouldn't that mean he has value?.....market value?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yes - because I wouldn't trade Mahomes / Jackson / Wilson / Watson for 3 firsts, and that's the money Dak is looking for.

I’d trade Jackson and Watson, but not Mahomes or Russ.

Maybe 5 firsts for Russ.

Wouldn’t trade Mahomes for anything (unless his health concerns are bigger than we know)

mmohican29

Reaction score
Yes - because I wouldn't trade Mahomes / Jackson / Wilson / Watson for 3 firsts, and that's the money Dak is looking for.

Watson can go for 3, probably 2. And I'd pay for bus fare, slim jim, cheetos and a Dr. Pepper for the ride to wherever.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I just want to get a feel for the community's stance on the possibility of trading Dak for 3 1sts.

There isn’t any possibility of trading him for 3 1sts. The community stance here is they don’t want Dak as our QB for the money he’s demanding. You don’t need a poll to get a feel for that.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
This will only happen if Jerray Jones spikes the other GM's drink with roofers, because that GM would have been screwed.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I just want to get a feel for the community's stance on the possibility of trading Dak for 3 1sts.
Of course we would. I’m sure Jerry would as well.

Three firsts gets you Trevor Lawrence and a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Almost any team in the league, with the exception perhaps of KC, would trade their starting QB for three firsts

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
So Dak is not a very good QB. Doesn't deserve the money...fans don't like him.....yet he is worth 3-1st rounders.....

mcmvp

Reaction score
I see there are 6 people who own Dak pajamas lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'd trade him for 1 first, depending on where it falls in the first round.