Would you trade Lawrence?

Rayman70

Reaction score
its completely up to DLAW as far if we trade him or not. HE gets realistic, or else.

Verdict

Reaction score
I honestly would do. It appears that his asking for far too much from a team stand point.

You simply cannot get hindered by a 20m dollar guy that doesn't give you Khalil mack production.

I would explore it right now.

If the Cowboys are not ALREADY exploring this option, then they are being remiss.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Unfortunately Dallas doesnt have the option unless he signs the tag.
Lawrences' agent grossly overplayed their hand. He likely will be traded the longer this plays out and thus, I see him having to sign the tag,no matter,

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Draft show brought up a good hypothetical the other day. If the price is just too much to take on, would you consider trading DLaw to a team like the Colts who have a ton of money for a 1st and 3rd?

It would suck to lose him but the positive would be the money saved to extend more of the core guys next year.

I'd prefer to sign Dlaw long term, but if we cant get there we need to trade him now instead of waiting. We need to have clarity of the future, and these full cap franchise tag CAP hits are really hurting us.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I'd prefer to sign Dlaw long term, but if we cant get there we need to trade him now instead of waiting. We need to have clarity of the future, and these full cap franchise tag CAP hits are really hurting us.

I agree. Dudes a beast, but the deal has to make sense.