WOW - 5 games in a row in NY - NFL Maps

StylisticS

Reaction score
Should I be surprised here in the DC area too. I remember last year, we missed Dallas-Miami but I believe that was it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'm shocked I've gotten all of them thus far as well. I knew I would get the majority but I didn't expect this week to be on at all.

Kind of glad Im not able to get sunday ticket. Getting all the games no matter what.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Me too... I'm in Long Beach... Oh well. At least my drive ti training camp is short!

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
I live in Ohio,..i knew i was getting it :cool: getting this game is pretty much the coolest thing about living here though...........:(

vicjagger

Reaction score
You see that little area in green in NW PA? That's where I live. Thankfully, I get a second CBS station out of Pittsburgh, so I'm good to go.

OTOH, the Fox map shows me getting no NFC game at all. ***?

johnnyd

Reaction score
YoMick;2304559 said:
I cant believe I am getting to see EVERY one of the first 5 games in NY.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-05-CBS2.html

this is too funny , i also live in ny (brooklyn to be exact) and before the season my guess was we would get at least 11 games here but i really think we will get 14 out of the 16 . the only 2 exceptions are weeks 7 vs the rams and week 8 vs the bucs.

I still dont think i would cancel my direct tv because i want every cowboys game and besides the alternative is :puke:cablevision

tunahelper

Reaction score
johnnyd;2304799 said:
this is too funny , i also live in ny (brooklyn to be exact) and before the season my guess was we would get at least 11 games here but i really think we will get 14 out of the 16 . the only 2 exceptions are weeks 7 vs the rams and week 8 vs the bucs.

I still dont think i would cancel my direct tv because i want every cowboys game and besides the alternative is :puke:cablevision

Jerry come out, come out wherever you are?

SilberBlau

Reaction score
StylisticS;2304698 said:
Should I be surprised here in the DC area too. I remember last year, we missed Dallas-Miami but I believe that was it.

but that will likely be the last in October :( But that will be the only dry streak, besides SF we should see every game even deep in Skinsland

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
why are you guys shocked its not as if the Cowboys are Americas Team or anything....oh wait

satam55

Reaction score
I rather See the E-Gals/Deadskins game, than the Seahawks/Giants.

gocowboys25

Reaction score
chip_gilkey;2304724 said:
I live in Ohio,..i knew i was getting it :cool: getting this game is pretty much the coolest thing about living here though...........:(

I feel your pain.

boba5555

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little 'stitious
Reaction score
the stinkin Bills fans around Albany hounded the local CBS station and got the Bills vs. Cards...."Recovery Room" Sports Bar here we come

arghh....i can't wait to move back to texas