WR Emmanuel Sanders signs with Saints

HungryLion

Reaction score
They won't pay him 14 million a year like Quinn got. Not sure how high they would go. They paid Quinn only 8 million last year.

I’m hoping Griffen is willing to play for like 10. I would pay 10-11 if I was the cowboys for a 1 year deal. Possibly 2. Griffen is older than Quinn was.

ultron

Reaction score
There are way too many WR’s in this draft to spend that much money on a slot WR. We need to allocate all resources on a DE. Cut Crawford, save $8m, sign Everson Griffen for $10m/yr x2 or 3 years. This isn’t rocket surgery.

Do something super crazy and draft Ruggs III, dude ran a 4.2 forty - put him in the slot and this offense is nuts because safeties can’t cheat down. I know it’ll never happen but it’s a fun thought lol.

HungryLion

Reaction score
There are way too many WR’s in this draft to spend that much money on a slot WR. We need to allocate all resources on a DE. Cut Crawford, save $8m, sign Everson Griffen for $10m/yr x2 or 3 years.

Bingo.

If they get Griffen. They really go into the draft with their needs being CB, S, DT, and WR. Should be able to find a guy for the slot in the 3rd-4th round.