WR Kelvin McKnight

conner01

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t we be? It wouldn’t make sense to overpay for a slot WR.
I think his point is it’s not about a Beasley clone
The position requires quick in and out of cuts
That’s generally shorter guys but not always. Cooper is very quick
Personally I’d like Beasley’s quickness and hands with more top speed and a little more bulk. And return skills

cnuball21

Reaction score
I think his point is it’s not about a Beasley clone
The position requires quick in and out of cuts
That’s generally shorter guys but not always. Cooper is very quick
Personally I’d like Beasley’s quickness and hands with more top speed and a little more bulk. And return skills

If we’re going to replace him, I obviously want someone that can get open, but would to see someone with more length and vertical speed.

Beas is solid, but offers practically zero threat down the field.

conner01

Reaction score
If we’re going to replace him, I obviously want someone that can get open, but would to see someone with more length and vertical speed.

Beas is solid, but offers practically zero threat down the field.
There are advantage to being taller but short space quickness like Beasley has is rare in taller guys. Cooper has it and he’s taller but it’s rare
More RAC ability is nice. Beasley is much more than solid but he’s so small he is easy to take down
Also return skills is needed on this roster and there are some guys in this draft with similar receiving skills as Beasley and return skills, a couple have a bit more bulk and size too

jnday

Reaction score
There are advantage to being taller but short space quickness like Beasley has is rare in taller guys. Cooper has it and he’s taller but it’s rare
More RAC ability is nice. Beasley is much more than solid but he’s so small he is easy to take down
Also return skills is needed on this roster and there are some guys in this draft with similar receiving skills as Beasley and return skills, a couple have a bit more bulk and size too
Beasley is very quick, but he is not fast.