Wrestlemania - What Happens? What Would You Do?

timb2

Reaction score
Most of these matches bore me.

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins

HHH vs Batista

Baron Corbin vs Kurt Angle

Becky Lynch,Rhonda Rousey,and Charlotte Flair

Not much else is here on the other matches to watch. I think a lot of these matches are boring.

How would you make the matches?

For me WrestleMania would have looked like this

Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman(Strowman beats Lesnar)

Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles vs Riccochet(Riccochet wins)

HHH vs Batista (finish) Randy Orton sneaks in and nails HHH so Batista can win.)

Becky Lynch vs Nia Jax(That is a real fued,Jax broke Becky Lynch's nose a while back with a punch and she didn't hold that punch back. Let them go at it..Jax got suspended for it)(Lynch should win if staged,but Jax might just break her face again)

Beyond the Grave Match--The Undertaker takes on Papa Shango(The Godfather character comes back from the grave) Undertaker wins but Kane drags Undertaker into the ground after the win.

Kurt Angle vs Shane McMahon(Angle wins)(They had classic matches in the past)

Asuka vs Sasha Banks(both are the most athletic girls on the roster)(Finish-Asuka wins)

Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns(Ambrose is leaving and Reigns is returning from cancer(Finish-Reigns wins)

Drew McIntyre & Bobby Lashley vs Seamus & Cesaro(winner McIntrye & Lashley)

Daniel Bryan vs Mystery opponent(CM Punk)(Punk wins)

Rey Mysterio vs Suicide(Loser takes mask off forever.(Mysterio wins)

Andre the Giant Battle Royal
Entrants-
Otis comes out the winner pins The Miz in the finale

Elias
Rusev
Bobbiy Rude
Curtis Axle
Baron Corbin
Samoa Joe
The Usos
The New Day
Aleister Black
Apollo Crews
Fin Balor
Jason Jordan
Jinder Mahal
No Way Jose

Preliminary

Big Show vs Leo Rush(Big Show of course)

Lingerie Match
Mandy Rose vs The Iconics vs Carmella vs Hana Kimura vs Eve Torres.(winner all the guys watching)

Bella Twins vs Rhonda Rousey & Charlotte Flair (Winner-Bella Twins when Paige Van Zant & Michelle Waterson(hot MMA chicks pummel Rousey)

So what would you do?

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Undertaker vs Sting...should've happened at WM31.

if Sting didnt clear medicals...

Undertaker vs Braun Strowman.
unfinished business from the royal rumble a few yrs back.
a long build-up to this match...strowman calling out The Deadman...Deadman playing mind games....then at Elimination Chamber...Id have Braun closing in on a title only for The Deadman to cost him the title...boom....E'REBODY would wanna see it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Undertaker vs Chris Jericho would be awesome.
they only had a few matches but they were dang good.

1 Time Only...UNDERTAKER VS THE ROCK!!!!!

Undertaker vs Finn Balor(full demon mode)....some of Taker's best matches were vs smaller opponents.

Undertaker vs Randy Orton...they had classics when Orton was "The Legend Killer"....but The Phenom vs The Viper would be cool to see.

Undertaker vs The Shield...3 on 1 HELL IN A CELL MATCH....and Taker gets revenge from years back when the shield put him thru a table.

cowboyec

Reaction score
wrestlemania dream card:

Undrtaker vs Sting...the parlor tricks between these 2 Legends would be so cool.

The Wyatt Family reunited vs The Shield reunited.

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels...Triple H turns heel on his friend leading up to this match.

Randy Orton vs Batista

Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens

John Cena vs Braun Strowman

WWE Universal Title Match
The Rock vs Brock

Last edited:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That roster is so old, stale & boring at this point.

The lack of competitors to the WWE has caught up to it... So there's no influx of good, young talent that fans are already aware of like in the territory days.

cowboyec

Reaction score
That roster is so old, stale & boring at this point.

The lack of competitors to the WWE has caught up to it... So there's no influx of good, young talent that fans are already aware of like in the territory days.
story lines aren't as good either.
wyatt family angle was good...didnt use them right.

BillyBates

Reaction score
I was a big fan of the Attitude era. Vince and Austin man o man I dont think they will ever be topped..... if they had Maryse simply stand in the middle of the ring for an hour I would watch again.

timb2

Reaction score
Some of you want pics of the 2 MMA chicks who pummel Rhonda Rousey
Paige Van Zant
cf53c94c616a1bd6a7ca0af087e82996.jpg

Michelle Waterson

15.jpg

timb2

Reaction score
Nia Jax real heat with Becky Lynch.Busted Lynch open

cowboyec

Reaction score
John Cena vs Kurt Angle would be cool.

Randy Orton vs Fin Balor...Viper vs Demon...that'd be a neat match.

outside the box....Undertaker & Kane...Brothers of Destruction...vs The Hardy's....or a Deadman vs Jeff Hardy singles match.

Braun Strowman vs Kane...Hell In A Cell....he destroys Kane and that summons the Deadman's return.

Undertaker vs Kevin Owens would be great to see.

cowboyec

Reaction score
AJ Styles vs Randy Orton might steal the show...especially if there isn't a Undertaker match.

Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre could be good but it should be Reigns vs Strowman.

timb2

Reaction score
WWE keeps burying Asuka. They just gave the title back to Charlotte Flair before Wrestlemania. I was afraid they would bury anyone that is outside the norm for the WWE. Most of the talent that came after WCW folded got burned by the WWE. Stupid crap like Goldburg destroys everyone in the Elimination Chamber and loses to HHH. Sting comes over and loses to HHH. Hogan,Nash,and Hall given a back seat .Scott Steiner never given a push.Buff Bagwell only 1 show and not signed.... Asuka from Japan must seem foreign to the WWE and Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey to me are holding everyone down. Rousey because they feel she is a big celeb name and Flair just like her Father Ric Flair screwed everyone backstage. At one time WCW had Steve Austin before he was Stone Cold, Kevin Nash before he was Diesel,Scott Hall before he was Razor Ramon,and Mark Calloway before he was The Undertaker. The rumor was it was Ric Flair that got them released keeping the young talent down at that time........Talented wrestlers getting screwed over. Constantly making Natayla relevent when she is boring as can be.Randy Orton has ran his course probably peaked maybe 10 years ago.,,,Boring matches and they are shoveling this PPV as a BIG DEAL????...Atleast let Nia Jax vs Becky Lynch be a match and let it be a real shoot.....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I would implement radical new rules to the ancient art of the grappling sport,,,er,,, like all combat contestants would be required to ingest 6 ,1oz shots of 90 proof alcohol no sooner than 30 minutes before the scheduled match is to begin,,, ah,,, and they would also be required to wear roller skates also,,,as now, were those two simple new rule requirements mandated,,,well, yer' definitely talkin' about an immediate infusion of fan interest, easily capable of catapulting a once long forgotten&mummified athletic genre into the forefront of any&all currently sanctioned league sports ,,, as,,, by imposing those two simple mandates, all that B.S. choreographed phoney fakery would be pretty hard to maintaino_O

* Jason Voorees Hockey masks & Japanese sailor coke bottle glasses from that one Gilligan's island episode are currently considered as required grappling equipment / protocol, on a "shall be required item" solely ordered to be utilized under the wrestling leagues grappling commissioner, on a projected big draw venue only,at this time,however that's subject to change in the near future:thumbup:
:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

timb2

Reaction score
I am still very disappointed by the WrestleMania lineup. To me it sucks unless something dramatic happens like a Total Invasion from another Wrestling Company like New Japan or something.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I am still very disappointed by the WrestleMania lineup. To me it sucks unless something dramatic happens like a Total Invasion from another Wrestling Company like New Japan or something.
yes....led by John Cena...NO BODY would expect that.
or The Undertaker shows up....crashes the main event....tombstoning every body walks away with the title.
DIGGIN' HOLES.....TAKIN' SOULS!!!!!!!