Xavier woods feels disrespected after Thomas persuit

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
ehh I read that article and I don't see it as him being all that upset. Maybe I'm naive. :huh:

Agreed - he seems to have his head on straight and wasn't whining about it. I think most fans see he has good upside and has developed quite well, whereas Heath, who has his GOAT moments, also has regular "OMG what the heck was that?!" moments (see not stopping Rams QB Goff from running for a 1st down - still don't know what the heck Heath was looking at?). I think Thomas would have been good for him - another mentor even though, yeah, some snaps would probably have been lost for both Heath and Woods. Woods seems OK and is using it the right way - he is motivated. So he answered a reporters question honestly - it is ok to push back to your teams coaching/management a bit if you feel that you aren't seeing what you were told - that is fair enough. Didn't seem to push it too far....

Xelda

Reaction score
Glad to see the Earl Thomas conversation come to an end. Not sure what to say to Xavier. Seems everyone can feel disrespected if they set their mind to it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Woods use it this off season as a motivating factor. If you hang around the NFL there will always be talk and pursuit of other players so put you head down and get to work and make a name for yourself because that is all you can do

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I get why he feels disrespected.....but I think most were trying to replace Heath. Not Woods.

So if he does ball out get ready for him to leave lol.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Woods use it this off season as a motivating factor. If you hang around the NFL there will always be talk and pursuit of other players so put you head down and get to work and make a name for yourself because that is all you can do
He's got something. Hoping he improves this year. Would be great to hit on a late pick like that.